Foods to help conceive

han17

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!
I was just wondering if there are any particular foods I or my husbands can eat to improve our chances of conceiving please?

Thank you.

Just a healthy balanced diet usually xx

If you're interested in this kind of thing (i was too as I felt like i needed to 'do' something to help things along!!) you should get the baby making bible (I just got mine on amazon) - it has lots of tips/strategy/recipes about the right foods to eat/avoid depending on what type of person/what type of fertility you have (I'm not explaining it very well, but trust me, its good!)

Lots of luck XX

OMG I've got tht - I'm reading it now. This weekend my husband and I are going to looking into what type of person I am - but looking briefly I think I'm a cold person. What were u?
I know what u mean about trying to "do" something - it makes u feel better doesnt it?!

Xx

I was cold too! Currently nursing my ginger and lemon tea and room temperature water, with my cardigan on my lap to prevent my tummy from getting too cold - ha!!!!

I just needed to do something in addition to the obvious (!!!) that made me feel I was being proactive, there is a LOT of waiting around with TTC - they go about the TWW, but there are TWO TWW if you ask me!

Lots of luck to you - when I started doing some of the stuff from the baby making bible i got pregnant last time so hoping it works again...!!! (I do feel like such an idiot going "my ovaries are preparing to release a healthy, fertile egg" in the mirror each day though - ha!!!

XX

I haven't got that far in the book-still trying to work out what I am, but I'm almost certain I am cold.
When u started making the changes how long did it take u to fall? Xx

I fell the month I got the book!! In all honesty, I think it probably was coincidence, but it certainly helped me to feel more positive about the whole TTC business and stop being so crazy over it all (easier said than done huh!) and it was good to have reminders on what foods to help you support conception/your type and just get a more positive mental attitude about it? I hope it works for you! XX

Thank u very much. It's so good having someone to talk to who has been through a similar process - thanks very much for being so kind

Xx

Ahh I love this forum! I dont know what I would do without it!! So many lovely ladies XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->