Foods while TTC

aidensmommy1

Mom to 2/Wife to be! <3
Reaction score
So I've been working on my eating habits hoping it'll help my body succeed in conceiving. I know green vegies are really good to eat and pineapples. I wanted to start a thread about SPECIFIC food you've heard can be helpful. Everytime I look it up, I get names of vitamins and stuff that are in foods that are good for you but I am really looking for flat out food names to add to my grocery list! =) I figured this thread would be helpful to alot of women who usually like to eat junk lol (like me!) thanks ladies!

Iron - so green leaves, steaks and red meat, dark chocolate. Iron makes your uterine lining very rich and healthy xx

I knew the iron and the greens but wasn't sure about meats and a bunch of other foods. I've been trying to get a bigger intake on iron. On some sites I have looked at, they say to "always pick white meats over red meats". Do you know a reason some sites may say this? I know ur not a doc lol but you could very likely know things that I dont yet, u kno? And question, if I take prenatal vitamins w/iron obv in them, do u know if its bad to take 25mlgs of iron on top of that? I have sooo many questions before I can get back in to the OB and know there's many many women on here with the same question once upon a time. Anyways thanks for the reply and thanks ahead of time for any more info u can share! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->