Foods you hate now

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Anyone gone off foods since becoming pregnant?Its not fair I tell ya! i had little to eat when I wasnt pregnant as I am intiolernat to gluten and now I have a bigger list of things I cant eat due to reasons of throwing them up again and completly turning me off them.

No cereal , the smell makes my stomach churn after seeing that repeat one moring.
chocolate, i dont know i just cant have it anymore . It makes me ill lookig at it.
meat, dont know why it turns me to.

I have little left! :hissy: and thats on top of the stuff you arnt allowed anyway!

so what turns your guts now? or have you done what i did and eaten so much of them you thought was your craving , threw up and never touched it again.

I am currantly addicted to milk for some reason now.

I hate anything sweet and don't like tea or normal water. Orange juice and orange squash only!!

pure orange juice from the milk man is what I am addicted to also.

mm im now addicted to yazoo..gonna get some..

But i used to LOVE pickles and black olives, i could eat them from the jar!
now the thought of them makes me feel really sick.

bread randomly! also sweet things tea, coffee, anything with a sauce on, cereal, pasta! Im mostly eating plain meat

Tinned tuna, yuk
During the first trimester I couldn't stand ham, I couldn't even go down the aisle in the supermarket without my stomach turning, my husband had to hide it in the fridge so I didn't see it. Fine with it now though??

cheese and onion crisps

i used to love them, would have at least 2 bags a day hehe, not good i know but meh...i bought one the other day and couldnt eat them at all...bleugh! its salt and vinegar all the way now hehe

i think thats all i wont have anymore actually, apart from what we not allowed obviously

x

for some strange reason i seem to have gone off curry ... it just doesn nothing for me at all!!

ooh ive really started craving tesco value chicken curries hehe...im gna have to have one now :p thanks pp lol

x

I dont what it is about them, they dont repulse me, they just dont get me going, if you sat it in front of me id just pick at it

yeh im like that with most things atm

when i try and have dinner its like...hmmm what do i feel least put off by hehe

Fish omg its rank, n i love it normally.

Curry sauce is what im addicted to and milk.

V x x

Its weird how pregnancy can make you hate your favourite foods and suddenly love stuff you never did before!! I went off chinese takeaway completely.. I even had to make my OH stop getting it for himself because even the smell in the house made me throw up!! Im ok with it now though, it doesnt make me sick i just dont fancy it anymore! Maybe ill love it again after baby is here..who knows!

i cant eat any meat at all its been like that from the beginning booooo all i want is to enjoy a bacon sandwich

I've gone off loads of stuff and it comes and goes. Sometimes I don't know I can't eat it until it is in front of me and the thought makes me retch! I was hoping to get lots of cravings but I've had none at all and gone off loads.

I've gone off fish it really makes my stomach turn now, I used to eat loads of it before I was pregnant as well.

One strange thing I have found is I now love chocolate which I never used to eat before, I must have been the only female on the planet not to be fussed by it!

same here on the fish thing, cant stand the thought if it - though i did go through a small fish finger sandwich phase, also coffee, even decaf - cant stand it.

What haven't I gone off would be easier...LOL

I have gone off all meat big time!
Mincemeat makes me heave,looks like worms.
I can't look at a chicken breast either.

I don't really fancy anythng to eat except cornflakes with ice cold milk,hot chocolate and fresh orange juice.

Also gone off chinese and tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"