Foods you hate now

I CANNOT stand milk :shrug: Its really annoying cos so much stuff has milk in it, oh and i looooove tomatoe soup butttt it doesnt like me and makes me sick :cry:

I have also gone off pizza and I usually love pizza!

CHEESE. i used to love it.. now i can't stand it :(

Anything sweet, even apples :( and anything with a strong smell

Was drinking a lot of milk, but seeing it come up all curdled and yellow put me off that for a few weeks.

I am off potato!! My DH is overjoyed cos with my son I craved mashed potato all the time!!!
Not keen on coffee but lattes are fine!!! Loving choc and orange juice...

I've gone off curry big time. I think it was from during the first few weeks my driving lesson would take me down a road in Oxford where there's loads of indian/pakistani restaurants and it made me feel so ill. DH ordered one in the other day and I had to hide in the bedroom from the smell.

carrots :sick: unless they are cooked
and cooked chicken that is cut into strips. :sick: It has to be a full piece that i can cut up or cut into little pieces.
Onions.

:rofl: I am a freak.

went off chocolate, and only have it when i really fancy it, did eat 3 bars of wispa last week lol maybe its coming back now..

I am off chocolate too....even the smell ofit makes me want to be sick.

That and garlic.

Emma.xx

I was a total tea belly, now I hate tea, have started having 2 cups max a day, but during the first 3 months I couldn't face it, I just had water, water and water. Oh yeah I hate steak and kidney pie too, makes me hurl lol!

Chips or anything really salty! I used to LOOOOVE having chips in the evenings, cant STAND them now!

Anything creamy so dips, some puddings, thick soups. Erghh.

do you go back on to them after pregnancy? i could do without the choc myself though but does it come back?

Chocolate - and its so unfair! - I broke a small bit off a kit kat chunky last night, and for 3hours after, felt unbelievably nauseous!

So, for 4 weeks now, no chocolate at all, and I used to LOVE chocolate!:rofl::rofl:

I hope it doesnt last, or I will be seriously annoyed!

I'm addicted to mash potato, chips, gravy, onions! Salt & vinegar sticks, kiwi, green apples, Sour fizzy jelly sweets!!

Gone off ice cream & I've got a whole tub of ben & jerrys cookie dough in the freezer :hissy:
Fresh chicken breast (loving chicken nuggets though)
Doughnuts & pizza *sob sob*

I had a steak and kidney pie the other day and it was grim!! I remember really liking them (haven't had one in 5 years and not sure what posessed me now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->