Foot spa?

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

DH bought me a scholl party feet foot spa for christmas and I'm longing to use it but the instructions say if you are pregnant consult your dr before using it. Does anyone know if it's safe to use? Or why it would be a problem? I don't want to have to wait till i can speak to the doctor to try it out! Or wait another 6 months before I can use it!!

Hope you have all had a lovely day :)

they say that there are certain parts on your feet that may cause you to go into labor, i think its on the back part of your ankle... i would either read up on the internet b4 u use it , or wait till your dr's r open and just double check its ok to use.... im sure it will be if u know how to use it and how long for

Really?!?

I got a foot spa for Christmas too and I was really looking forward to using it! Will have to check the instructions!

I got that for Christmas too, I have done some googling and the main reason seems to be the use of aromatherapy oils in the foot spas which are not all safe during pregnancy. I have a midwife appointment in a couple of weeks so will check with her to see what she says, I'd feel a little silly going to the doctors to ask if its ok to use.

i use my my midwife said its fine! i use it everyday as part of relaxtation! im a bit futher on than some of you though! xx

I have just googled and they are fine to use. The only issues would be if you use aromatherpary oils.

I don't think that there is any problem in using foot spa during pregnancy as my sister used to use and she had no problem using it. I think it should be used as it will relaxed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->