Football babys!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Joey_Poo, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Joey_Poo

Joey_Poo Guest

Me and my partner are planning on trying next month and i cant wait to get our baby in a West Ham kit, We are both complete football nuts cases.

Any of you lot the same?

2. Mummy2onexx

Mummy2onexx Well-Known Member

my OH is a west ham fan & i couldn't care less but he did threaten a hell of a lot that my LO would be in everything west ham when she was born .. never happened ;) x

3. MrsPoodle

MrsPoodle Mummy of a Princess

Oooh our little girl's a Spurs girl! She's got bibs and a sleepsuit so far, we're not buying her a kit until she's older though, so she'll get wear out of it!

4. Joey_Poo

Joey_Poo Guest

Spurs girl? Poor kid ;)

We will defo be getting bibs, sleep suits, teddies :D

5. smokey

smokey Mummy to a monkey

Neither me or OH care much about football but LO's god father claimed him as a spurs fan so he buys him little kits :) oh well if it helps them to bond and have something together as long as I dont have to watch it :)

6. SophiasMummy

SophiasMummy Mummy to Sophia

My LOs dad is footie obsessed. He support newcastle but wouldnt dare buy LO any football team stuff because I will shred it, I used to love footie but thanks to my ex I now hate it

7. Joey_Poo

Joey_Poo Guest

Any good places to buy baby football stuff?

8. ames_x

ames_x Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

Our boy is a bluebird :football:

I would say your club shop? Thats where we buy ours

9. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

As you can see in my ticker for my son he's been claimed as a man u fan by hubby; he's have him in that shirt every day if he could, he wore it today actually lol.

10. Joey_Poo

Joey_Poo Guest

yeah we will defo be getting stuff there and our online store, Just wondered if there are any other cheaper places

11. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

I am Pompey mad, made my OH into a fan too and of course my little ones are massive fans too. My oldest knows all the songs and goes quite regularly to the matches with me, my oldest two were mascots for Portsmouth V Chelsea friendly earlier this season and my three year old's first song was Play up Pompey :rofl:

I dont know any where to get them. Local sports direct will probably have the kits in :thumbup:

12. anna matronic

anna matronic Mummy to Evan :-)

Evan is a Crystal Palace fan, like me (and fob) and my dad. I had a season ticket for years but didn't renew the year I got pregnant. He has a kit but I haven't taken him yet as I have lost the enthusiasm!!

Here he is in his kit :)

Attached Files:

13. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

I was just at palace two weeks ago for the game V Portsmouth. Was a good match :thumbup:

14. maryp0ppins

maryp0ppins Well-Known Member

My boyfriend is a hammers supporter too, I imagine when we have kids they will be too