For 2nd time mums?

ghazal

Reaction score
Hi everybody.I was just wandering did similar symptoms for ur 1st pregnancy result in u getting same gender?What have ur experiences been?

My first 2 were boys and both pregnancies were completely different, this baby is a boy and things seem a little different again. I seem to get a little more nausea each time!

I had pretty bad morning sickness with both - they're both girls. I seem to have less energy and more tired with this one - but I think it's because working 8 hours plus taking care of a 14 months old takes its toll.

Other than that, there are some differences - last time I had way more calf cramps, swollen ankle by this point. But this time it's the opposite season. Lot of things can cause slight variations.

Very similar symptoms and cravings with both but first is a girl and second is a boy.

Lx

I have completely different symptoms this time - I didn't really have any symptoms with my first (a boy) but this time, I have had lots of nausea, constant headaches, tiredness....no idea what I am having, and I'm not going to find out, so I'm not much help I'm afraid!!! Oh and I am totally hormonal and emotional. I'm thinking because of this is might be a girl (more oestrogen?) but I just want a healthy baby :flower:

I had morning sickness with both, from 6 to 15 weeks exactly - they're both boys - and the only thing that helped with both was orange juice. :wacko:

I am more tired but like "Szaffis" said working 4 days a week and looking after a toddler is gonna knacker you out. :sleep:

Cramps in my legs started at the same time last week and I've felt movement at around the same stage too. x

I had the same morning sickness and bad acne but that's where the similar symptoms end. I was convinced we were having a boy this time around because of how different I felt and different cravings. But this one is going to be a girl as well

Similar with both, first was a girl, this one is a boy... sickness returned with a vengence around 30 weeks with my daughter, and i got bad heartburn too, so waiting to see just how similar they actually are lol... ligament pain that i got with daughter has come back sooner this time round, but that was to be expected due to everything being a bit more slack haha... ermmm similar cravings too!!

ghazal - what about you? are you having different symptoms to your first pregnancy? are you hoping for the opposite this time? girl or boy? xx

actually i want to introduce myself.I am from India & an Asian & i think i am an only indian here.My english is not as much good,thats why i dnt post much here just read ur posts.I found this forum very helpful so joined it.I hope u all coperate & my language problem doesnt bother u as much.lol.

I am of 30 yearz.I have 2 boys aged 9 & 7 yearz & had a daughter who died at the age of 7 mnths....i am 17 weeks pregnant now & have same preg symptoms as had with my daughter..Will get to know at 20 weeks.U all ladies are very helpful.Take care

:) nice to meet you..
I am so so sorry to hear about your daughter :( thoughts are with you :hugs:

How many weeks pregnant are you now? xx

i must admit things have been a little bit different for me this time but also alot has been similar..i dont know what im having yet though.

Welcome to BandB ghazal. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter passed away, I can't begin to imagine what it takes to cope with such a thing.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, hope you're feeling well so far.

Lx

my first 2 pregnancies i was very sick though worse with my first and ive got 2 dd

this time we dont know what were having my pg has been a little diff as in diff symptoms and diff cravings but im not sure that this one is a boy infact i have no clue

I had a boy the first time... barely any symptoms to speak of.

This time I had some mild MS in the 1st trimester, I have the sorest breasts/nipples on the planet, and I have a chronic sinus/itchy nose issue.

Best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->