For a start...

~KACI~

Reaction score
Lets make a little introduction and say how we ended up in this section (of course if it's not private or something).

Post away...:hugs:

Ooh, didn't notice this new section. tbh, when I made my thread for single parents, I'd considered asking for a section for it, but thought it might be a bit cheeky.. so YAY :happydance:

I'll do an introduction thingy when Ryan's gone to bed, so maybe an hour or so :) x

Ok well I'm Stacey 21 nearly 22 due 27th July and my other half decided he didn't have the right feelings for me and we were better off as friends. He's not got another girlfriend which is making the friends thing a bit difficult.

Says he'll be there for me all the way and support me and the baby but we shall see how it goes I suppose.

xx

Well I'm Raelene, and as you've all read by my excessive whining on the fourm, I've just split up with my SOB boyfriend who wants absolutely nothing to do with the baby.

:dohh:Forgot to do myself...

:hi: I'm Amy,almost 19,due October 8th.

Me and Nathan (baby's dad),attend the same college and we had a fling that lasted about a month in December and January and ended things before I knew I was pregnant (long story,not to bore you people).

Anyway,we are now friends,on good terms and he defnitely wants to be there for her.We'll see how it goes,so fat it's good...since recently we have some problems but are managing with it.

Well I'm Raelene, and as you've all read by my excessive whining on the fourm, I've just split up with my SOB boyfriend who wants absolutely nothing to do with the baby.

ugh...Adam should have his own board...called ''Sperm donors:what are their lives like now?''

I'm back. Sleeping baby :sleep:

I'm Lauren. I'm 20. Ryan is 6 months old (on Thursday.. technically). Me and his dad have been friends for 5-6 years after I met him through my friends (who now mostly dislike him *sigh*). We were 'close' for quite a while, but never really made anything official. Found out I was pregnant at 23 weeks, when we hadn't really been seeing each other that much, so since then we've been 'just good friends'. It's going well at the moment. x

Woop didnt notice this new section!!

Im Kelly, 20 & 29 weeks prego :)

My babys sperm doner decided he wasnt ready for fatehrhood & walked out when I was around 10 weeks gone! It was hard at first & the s**t he has thrown my way is unbeliveable but i'm really really happy now & figuered it's his loss!!

xxxxxx

Hullo, I'm Victoria/Vicci...in fact as long as it's nice call me whatever you want lol.

I'm 25 and going to be a single mum too, I'm almost 27 weeks gone now. It was a complete shocker but already he's the best thing to happen to me in a long time....very scary thing, but still the best :)

Hello *waves*

Well i'm Vicky, i'm 21 and will be 22 in July. Currently expecting my first bundle of joy on December 2nd.

I was engaged to bubba's Dad and in the middle of planning our wedding when I fell pregnant. We weren't using contraception.. we both wanted kids, but weren't actively trying. I found out OH was cheating on me when I told him about bubba and he told me to get rid. I haven't seen him since march and he hasn't once asked me how bubs is doing. He tells me he will be involved but that starts now and he's making life hell.

Everyone tells me he will come crawling back but to be honest no matter how heartbroken i am, I wouldn't be able to trust him again and would rather give bubs a better life on my own. He works in the RAF so is rarely home anyway.

Its taken a good few weeks but im finally coming round to the idea of being a single mum. I appreciate it will be hard, but i'm strong, I know I can do it.

Hey all :hi:

My name is Andrea I am 29 and have a 12 year old daughter and another LO on the way.
I'm no longer a single parent but i was when I had my daughter, her so called father had his wicked way with me then denied she was his and left, at the time I hated him for it but now see it as he was the one that missed out on such a good thing! He has since gone on to father 5 more little girls all with different mums :dohh:

I remember how scary it was being so young, alone and pregnant, I luckily had the support of my parents and family they were fabulous! It is amazing how well you adjust and cope with motherhood.

I then met my lovely partner when my daughter was 5 years old and he has brought her up as his own since. He's amazing!

I'm 24 and I split up with babies Dad when I was 4 months pregnant because he was a total deadbeat. Got back with him briefly when she was 6 months old but nothing had changed. So I'm happy to be a single Mum although am involved with somebody at the moment but I still class myself as a single parent as they aren't really involved in my daughters life and we don't live together.

Hey girls. You lot know all my details and stuff but here we goes anyways ha!

Name: Rachel-Louise Kyle
Live: Liverpool, UK
Baby:Boy - Jayden Robert Kyle, Due 9th July, but in slow pre-term labour and wanting it to hurry up and end so i can be holding my baby.
Status: SINGLE! was with bumps daddy (Adam) for 6 months before i got caught pregnant, was young and [thought] i was in love! only a stupid teenager could think so madly lol. i decided to keep my baby even though me and bumps daddy decided to have a breather and then he got with a new girl and things went like a roller coaster from there. won't go into all the details as most of you all know how much of a prick Adam is about the whole situation. just hoping he will want to be there for his baby... we will see lol
xxx

Hi, good to meet you all. :hug:

I'm Emma (Em)

I'm 29, and due on 23rd August.

I split up with the father before I found out I was pregnant.. (found out at 22 weeks)

He's being very supportive, but he's told me that he want's me back, and I've convinced myself that he's going to be a pain in the ass later on, not leaving me alone and things..:dohh:

Still, it's in my body at the moment, so I'm still kind of in charge...

Em
x

Hi everyone..well I'm Sam. I'm 21.. Oliver is 6 months. I was only with LO's daddy for 8 months before falling pregnant..but we where in love so where happy about it. Only thing was, once Oliver arrived, my ex didnt take too well to fatherhood and couldnt cope well with his little boy so we took some time apart which really helped. We then got engaged...but a week later he literally just woke up one morn and decided he was no longer in love with me. So here I am. I am now living with my parents and in the process of trying to get my life back. :( Ex sees Oliver once a week. x

:happydance: My name's Mary Black, I'm 15, 16 in december, and my baby's father is an idiot who chooses to do drugs + such SO I don't want him in my baby's life. Better off that way!
Oh, I'm due July 30th.. but hoping he will come a few weeks early!

Ok well I'm Stacey 21 nearly 22 due 27th July and my other half decided he didn't have the right feelings for me and we were better off as friends. He's not got another girlfriend which is making the friends thing a bit difficult.

Says he'll be there for me all the way and support me and the baby but we shall see how it goes I suppose.

xx

MOULDER86...I am in the same boat as you. My babe's father and I were just dating (had been dating years ago for about 2yrs then we both moved away from eachother for work...and then I moved to a new city and we bumped into eachother again) for a few months when I found out I was pregnant. Before I knew I was pregnant I told him that I wasn't going to date him anymore b/c I wanted more and he didn't.

I decided that I was going to keep the baby and told him that he didn't have to "be in the picture" if he didn't want to. He said that he did want to and that he wanted a family with me and that it was the best thing to ever happen to him!:happydance:

So we started dating agian. Everything was great. He told me that he loved me more and more each day and I was finally thinking that things were going to be ok. Then when I was about 5 months pregnant he tells me that he's not ready for a relationship. Just like that. And over the phone too!! I was pissed and hurt. He said that he will still be a father to our baby and that I'm not alone in this. However his actions have been saying otherwise. He's out of the country now for work and will not be home until our babe is 4 months old. He has given me some money to help pay for the things a new baby needs. He said that he will give me $500/month when she is born. I'm not so sure he will.

He keeps giving me mixed signals...one minute he's acting like my BF and the next he's an ass?! I'm so upset at my situation and I wish he would just get it together. I feel sad that I still want a relationship with him. I just want a happy family, but I don't want to be in a drama filled relationship. And I cannot stand to be disrespected. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how things turn out?!

WOW...I didn't mean to ramble on there...anyways I'm glad that there is now a Single Parent section! I'm not alone after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->