For All Brits Interested In The Snoogle

CapitalChick

Mommy to 1 and preggo!!!
Reaction score
This thread is related to the "BEST - INVENTION - EVER!" thread....

Ok ladies...
Because I love you all and because I know the value of a good night's sleep.....I did the leg work and called Leachco (the company that makes the snoogles).

I asked them for a list of their international vendors. Unfortunately there are no current European vendors of the snoogle (booo!). There used to be many years ago, but no longer. However, there are some websites that will ship internationally. They gave me a list of about 12 websites and I went through the list and eliminated whichever sites were sold out of the snoogle or changed their policies about international shipping (ie. no longer ship overseas).

Here are the remaining websites that MIGHT be able to help you get snoogles. I should note that I haven't checked these websites because my firewall at work won't let me go to these websites (for some odd reason). I have no idea if you'll have success with these, but I've done the leg work and eliminated all the others that won't help from the list...I wish you all the BEST of luck in trying to get your snoogle.

xoxo
Capitalchick

Bedbathandbeyond.com
Betterhealthinnovations.com
Maternityandbabyshoppingmart.com
Prenatalcomfort.com

So....... do you think its worth getting one? I have seen them on the internet, are they about £50@? xx

Wow! Thanks so muich for doing this, im going to check it out now. My OH and i were speaking about this yesterday and we were going to try get one through Amazon.com. Now i have some more options to check out , thanks a mill x

Thanks Capital, that's great.:hugs:

I've just checked and the first company doesn't ship to the UK.
The second one, the snoogles are $49.95 and shipping is $46.50
The third one doesn't ship to the UK
The forth one is $48.50 for the snoogle, and you have to email them for shipping charges.

Unfortunately lovely virgin webmail is down at the minute, so I can't send any emails, so if someone else wants to email Yvonne@prenatal comforts.com and ask how my the shipping is, feel free.

Thanks again for doing the legwork CC.:hugs:

I got one yesterday, not called a snoogle but pretty much the same. I used it last night and it was FANTASTIC!!! :happydance:

I got the best nights sleep in weeks. I didnt hear OH coming to bed (which usually wakes me up if iv managed to fall asleep) he said i was snoring my face off:blush: so much n i looked really cosy and in a good sleep that he didnt have the heart to wake me, bless :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"