For all mummys having April babies....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by danapeter36, Oct 28, 2008.

1. danapeter36

danapeter36 Well-Known Member

Let me hear you say *YEAHHHHHHHHHH!*

Just a lil shout out to all mummys expecting in April who are at work or just anywhere wishing it was April already and they could meet their little wonder.

D xx:hug:

2. codex

codex Well-Known Member

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! lol that is me right now I am working from home and soooo busy and just want to know my LO is healthy and had all his/her parts. Can't wait for u/s and then April lol

3. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

YEAHHHHH =] Time is draggin doesnt seem like April will ever come hehe. Got midwife in half hour so will get blood results....so nervous. xxx

4. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It does seem a way off butits going to arrive fast once Christmas has passed.
    I cannot wait !!!

5. Arlandria

Arlandria Love being Mrs.C xx

YEAAAAHHHHHHHH YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!\\:D/

I am sooooooooooooooo sat at work wishing it was April!!! :laugh2:

we're due 30th April........i'm hoping it'll be a little earlier as my fella has tickets to see AC/DC on the 21st April!!! Cutting it very close!!! :shock:

6. wishing4ababy

wishing4ababy mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!

think you read my mind hun!! was just sat here wishing the next 6 months away!!! roll on April! xx

7. QueenMummyToBe

QueenMummyToBe Mummy to Amelia & Tristan

I cannot wait, I am definitely wishing the next 23 weeks away!! Then I shall have my beautiful baby and will be right near the end of my degree!! :D

8. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Im excited too though part of me cant wait and part of me can. We need to get moving into a biger place. We are waiting on hubby to graduate his coarse then we figure out where the job leads us.

9. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

10. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

YEEEAAAAHHHHH!! god i wish it was april to! least it wont be sooo cold as well as meeting bubs! so he/she better arrive sharpish on the 12th april!!!

xxx

11. pink_cabbage

pink_cabbage Beccy & Esmée

Haha, mind readers!
    I've been sat all afternoon trying to write a presentation... and have managed 3 pages... but have looked at about a million baby things!

Roll on April! In fact, just roll on sometime soon when I actually FEEL pregnant... 'cause right now, I just feel fat!

12. navarababe

navarababe Mummy To Brooke :-)

i agree, im due in april and it just seems as if its forever only because its "next year" if it was in the same year i think it would go alot quicker. xx

13. lyndsey3010

lyndsey3010 Mummy of two boys

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH April here too! I was thinking about how far away it seemed but then realised for me its 5 more wages and after xmas 2.5 months at work then relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax before LO arrives.

I'm looking forward to reaching 20 weeks to be able to say I'm half way there!

14. journey

journey Well-Known Member

I want to get to where I can feel Shim kicking so I know that everything is ok down there! I have all kinds of aches and pains but my bump is so little I'm still worried that something's wrong!

Roll on April indeed!

15. Pixie

Pixie Well-Known Member

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! Roll on April! We are due 26th April and can't wait - it seems like a lifetime away... but was at work today and realised I only had 4.5 months left at work - once Christmas has gone I'm sure it'll fly by!!!! xxx

16. Dani33

Dani33 Well-Known Member

Here too! April 26, desperate for April really!

17. mummy to be

mummy to be Cautiously Pregnant

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH bring on April 16th :) cant wait to meet my little one :) i am so excited for Dec 1st - Ultrasound date :) :) :) then we will find out if we are going to get a price or princess. I cant wait :)

Does any one already know what they are having? Or how long left untill you know... or are you not wanting to know???? :)

18. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im up to my eyeballs in uni work so thats passing the time at the mo. When i was off in the summer the start of the pregnancy dragged

19. JeffsWife07

JeffsWife07 Well-Known Member

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! April 16th.....I can't wait to finaly hold my baby. Dec 8th (2 days after my birthday) we find out the sex.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

20. codex

codex Well-Known Member

ooohhh I just realized with holidays I only have November, maybe 2 weeks in December, January, February and 1 week in March. Not even 4 mths before I am off work and can just wait for LO. To me that is exciting lol maybe I can get some sleep before LO comes :D