for all of you who test early..

michkotte

Reaction score
Hello girls!

I just had a chemical, I am completely fine as it is like having AF.
I just wanted to say something for all of you who test early coz I am never going to do that again.
The chemical is basically when there is no implantation even though the sperm did meet the egg.
I tested early, last week, got my BFP, and on monday AF started. I thought I had a false positive to start with... then I heard of chemical pregnancy. Chemical happened to about 80% of women, but most of them don't even realise it as it looks like period.
Doctors advice not to test before due date. If I had not tested before, I would have simply thought AF was here! Now I know that I was pregnant and lost it. Even though I am completely fine, even though it never implanted, I know that somewhere inside I am now worried as I had a m/c in October and now a chemical... I could have done without knowing that's it..
Think about it ladies... I know the urge to test but maybe it's best to wait a bit longer...
Lots of babies for all of you xxxxxx

Thanks for your story, that must have been an awful thing to go through :hugs:

I admit I'm a POAS addict and I test a few days early nearly every month. I've never had a chemical and tbh I wouldn't want to know if I did so I don't think I'll test early again. I guess we just take it for granted that we can use FRER's and we don't think about the bad things that could happen because we're all caught up in getting our BFP's :wacko:

Thank you again for sharing your story. I hope you get your BFP and a sticky bean really soon :flower:

:dust:

Hi hunni thanks for posting that, I agree totally, it happened to me too. I tested at about 11 dpo had multiple bfp's (still got the pics) and being a poas addict I carried on testing and they got fainter and fainter until bfn. Silly thing was by the time af was due my tests were neg so like you said had I not tested early I wouldn't have known and wouldn't have gone through a total emotional rollercoaster.
But..... I just wanted to say to you after it happened I read loads about it and read that after it happens your really fertile the next cycle so get bding this cycle hun as two weeks after my chem pg I conceived again so praying for a sticky this time.

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"