For all the Ebayers!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
What is you bidding stratagies. Do you wait until the very last minute to place your bid or do you just bid when ever and put your max bid and hope you win.

I've never bought or even bid on anything on Ebay...

If i really want it, i will wait till the end and watch it and 1 min to the end put my bid in
if its nice and im after a bargin but there are plenty on ebay i will just put my bid on and check back in a few days see if i won

Im the same really Dionne, Although I have been known to put in £304 in instead of £3.04 ( for example!) so I watch to see how much it is gonna cost me. How dumb is that !!

Im a last min bidder. If i see something i wanna make sure i get it :lol:

Last minute bidder - best way according to my OH ... I think what he meant was you'll miss auctions and save us money :lol:

Thats what I did last night. Boy what an exciting auction. We won but it went up $30 in less than a minute. :lol:

YAY well done Suz. Hope it was something exciting?

I'm a last minute bidder usually. But people do allsorts...

I've got a wierd one at the minute...

I'm selling this:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=280141024104&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

and the person who is the current highest bidder has sent me an email saying "I'm concerned about the bidding pattern of monkee boy-123. I will not be bidding against him any more if he continues. Cheers Pete"

What???????? Firstly - what's wrong with the bidding pattern? This monkeyboy is obviously new (feedback 0) and maybe doesn't understand. Secondly - why is he telling me? Thirdly - what is he expecting me to do about it??????:dohh:

he must thinkn your upping your own bids with a fake account :dohh:

Ooo, I didn't think of that! D'you think that's what it is?? The untrusting person! They can see I've got a good rep - 100% positive feedback in 5 years, why would I risk it for a few quid!

I did reply to him saying I was confused as I didn't understand the problem. I sent it this morning, and needless to say, he hasn't replied. I'm sorta hoping now that someone else outbids him as I don't think I'll be responsible for my actions if he accuses me when he comes to collect it!!! :rofl:

I Wait and see or if im not gonna be about put a max bid in ...

xxx

I don't buy loads on eBay, I get my boyfriend to do it for me (I know how to do it, just don't bother really) he said he usually puts in his max bid.. unless he really wants something, then it's last minute.

I have known people up their own bids.. naughty, naughty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"