• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

For All the POAS Addicts out There: What DPO Did You Get Your BFP??

Tasha S.

Reaction score
Hi girls!!

First cycle TTC #3 for me. I always got early BFPs with my other pregnancies, usually around 11 DPO. I tested 3 times this lp so far (look at my chart in my signature, it looks AMAZING!), and all BFN! I'm only 12 DPO today, and decided not to test until at least tomorrow (even though I got a slight temp rise this morning! :thumbup:).

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP?? (I'm especially interested if you got BFNs before your BFP! :winkwink:)

Congrats to all!! And thanks in advance! :kiss:

i've gotten all my BFPs at 10 dpo!

but with this one, my period was 2 days late already. i ovulated extremely late in my cycle.

I was 9dpo. I usually get my bfp between 8-10dpo.

I was getting BFN for ages. I tested on the day of missed period - negative .. then again the next day and tested for a whole week and all BFN. I got disheartened so stopped and accepted this wasn't our month (even though i was a week late with no sign of AF coming) ...
I decided to test on thursday night (wasn't going to but thought i might as well) .. positive came up straight away (by this point i was 1 week and 5 days late) ... tested in the morning and line was almost as dark as control line, tested that night and said pregnant 1-2 and tested this morning and was pregnant 3+ :thumbup:

This bump was 12dpo and it was faint. Only got darker around my period.

My daughter was a surprise and I have no idea when I ovulated tested when period seemed really late.

My son was 10dpo and it was dark by 14dpo.

Thanks so much ladies!!!! :flower:

I think I'm going to test tomorrow! :winkwink:

BFNs 7-9 DPO BFP at 10 DPO on NYE ❤️

About 11 dpo this time.

Good luck!

I had a faint positive at what was either 11 or 12 dpo.

I am not sure what DPO with my first two because wasn't tracking but tested after I missed AF. With #3 I had a BFP at 9 DPO and with this current one I just got a BFP today at 19 DPO! All BFN before today!

I tested at 11 dpo on a positive clearblue a digital wit fmu & :bfn:
Tested at 12 dpo on a frer with fmu & feint :bfp:
Tested again at 13 dpo with frer with fmu & much clearer :bfp:
Tested again at 13 dpo at night with out having to hold urine & tested with a cheepy asda own brand just to show dp & defo :bfp:

Thanks girls!

Countrymomma: Were your last pregnancies only detectable that late?!?!? I'm losing my mind here! I've always gotten early BFP's with my other 3 pregnancies. Check out my chart in my signature, it is clearly triphasic! I'm 14 DPO, and BFN again this morning on a FRER. My longest luteal phase has been 12 DPO. I'm going crazy! :wacko:

First was 12dpo with a bright pink line. Second baby my cycle was off from stopping nursing the first and thought my period was due, took a test negative. Went out for a night out and the next night around 9pm a digital and line test came positive. Blood work was very low at like 30 and and from ultrasounds and levels It was saying I was around 6-7dpo

Squinter positive at 6 dpo, faint positive at 7, regular positive at 8 and super dark at 9 dpo. Unless I ovulated earlier than I thought, In which case, all those days would be one day ahead, i.e.: squinter at 7dpo, etc

Mine was 10dpo but i had very very faint lines at 8/9dpo i had 2 5 day blast transferred back so maybe they both implanted.

I got a squinter at 9 dpo with my DS. With my DD and #3 I didn't test until 2 days before my period and the line was pretty dark by then so I have no idea the earliest I would have had a bfp.

Had a serious squinty sqinter yesterday at 11 dpo on FRER. Today, line is clear on FRER (12 dpo).
Wondfo gave me BFN until today- BFP, but a squinter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"