For All Those Ladies Who Will Be Feeling Sick Over Xmas!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lou B, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Lou B

Lou B Now a mum!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! And for those of you who feel nausious :sick:, I hope you get to enjoy xmas. I'm suffering with it all the time at the moment and about to go and stay with my hubby's family. Going to be difficult wanting to be sick all the time, but once they know why, I'm sure they will be supportive.

Have a good one ladies xxx

2. Bec L

Bec L Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy

You too Lou B xx

3. Janidog

Janidog Well-Known Member

Im off to a very expensive restaurant for Christmas Day and hoping that i can keep the meal down, as after all it would be a waste:flower:

4. Dora

Dora Mum of 1, pregnant!

Thank you that's so nice of you to say that! It's hard and I am struggling feeling sick all day long but Happy Xmas!

5. Lou B

Lou B Now a mum!

Thanks for you replies girls. Hope you all got through it ok. Roll on 2nd trimester!! :hugs: xx

6. Shells

Shells Well-Known Member

Lou B im with you on that, had MS since 5 1/2 weeks and its now progressed from nausea to dry heaving (sorry tmi) its awful, barely managed xmas dinner but did manage boxing day dinner! How are you otherwise hun? xxx

7. Lou B

Lou B Now a mum!

Hey! Great to hear from you hun. Was thinking of sending you a message to see how you were getting on. It's awful isn't it. Haven't got the heaving or actual being sick yet, but been pretty close. And smells!!! Bloody hell, this is what it's like to be a sniffer dog. I can smell stuff all the time, and it's usually unpleasant. Telling my mum and sister tomorrow when I get up North. Hoping I don't feel sick for the big moment! How are you getting on apart from the ms? Happy Christmas! :hugs: xxx