For all you CBFM Users!

tansey

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
This is what 2PEAK days look like. I have been getting mine on CD15 and CD16 of a 29 day cycle: https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm145/nic3126/peak.jpg?t=1217666144
CD15 was 01/08/08 and the LH line is strong and the estrogen line is faint
CD16 was today 02/08/08 and you can still see a good LH line and the estrogen is still faint. And of course these sticks = your PEAK reading on the CBFM as shown! :happydance:
We count CD16 (the 2nd PEAK) as OV day and tomorrow i will be 1DPO! :happydance:

That's so cool, thank you honey :hug: I cannot wait to see a peak on mine!!

Cool Tansey, Im yet to see that on mine!

Can you post what your LOW & HIGH sticks look like, just so I can compare ; ):hugs:

I'm in the 2ww now so if i don't get a BFP and decide to buy more sticks i'll post my low and high as well ! :hugs:

tansey ,u dont av2buy stick on that trail do u? this post must be b4 u got accepted?! thanks so so much 4 this post,its just made me know i defo O cd12:) i remember seeing the test like this thinking O must be round the corner...n my monitor werent reset proper(cant explain it all again) so at least mext mth (if i dont get a BFP) i will know wot im defo lookin 4...tansey ur a star,honest u give grt info n advice2every1 wot ever the post is about:) ur one of the best members on ere:)

need to look at this all time i do,especially as ive just been told ive low estrogen!!!so need 2 compare my tests when i do them...on cd6(first mth ) i had no estrogen line at all,thats the 2nd line aint it ?

The test I did this morning looks like the top one on this post. But i cant put it in the monitor. Yesterdays was the other way- dark Estrogen line and faint lh line. Really hope this is my peak!

Just posted a question myself...and now found the answer,

i'm glad i posted this here myself as i had to read the stick as i took it out of the monitor too soon and it was my PEAK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->