For all you previous c-section mommys!

Ashley8806

Reaction score
So I went back to work and I work as a CNA, so a lot of lifting, pulling, etc. Since work, I have been having these pains in my csection scar (on the inside) like someone is stabbing me with a knife. Some have put me into tears.... I'm really worried I don't know what it could be? Has anyone else had this feeling or know what it is? I'm worried Im not going to be able to work now because of this and I don't want to hurt the baby....

I don't get this but I have found that my scar is REALLY itchy at the moment :shrug: I would make an appointment to see your doctor to discuss it. It's probably nothing - possibly "growth" pains as the scar is being stretched again? How long ago did you have your CS? Mine was 15 months ago. Also did you lose all your pregnancy weight from last time?

I had those a couple of weeks ago and my doctor told me of was just growing pains. Hope all goes well.

I had my c-section in 2007, so it's been a lil while.... but no I didn't lose the weight :( I found out I was insulin resistant after I had my daughter.... I had lost all the weight and went down to my prepregnancy weight, then gained it all back plus some real fast from the insulin resistance... it sucked! but, this pregnancy I've lost 17 pounds, so I guess that helps lol Mine doesn't itch, it's just painful

I had those a couple of weeks ago and my doctor told me of was just growing pains. Hope all goes well.

Thank you.... it just worries me that it happened after I went back to work and started lifting and stuff again...

Mine was hurting the other day and many mommies reassured me try had felt the same way when I started a thread.

That's good.... I was just worrying about my placenta being fused to my scar or something like that

you shouldnt be lifting. i have tearing feelings when i sneeze, but i dont do anything else that makes he have those feelings, youre doing too much

you shouldnt be lifting. i have tearing feelings when i sneeze, but i dont do anything else that makes he have those feelings, youre doing too much

I know :( But I don't know what else to do.... we can't afford for me not to work.... and this was the job I had before I went to school and I can't find a job for what I went to school for yet.... it sucks :(

I'm having alot of stitch/pulling type pains along my section scar and mentioned it to MW last week! She said it's prob just down to stretching but to keep an eye on it! X
Just try and be very careful if you have to lift etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->