for anyone that wants it

loulou1980

Reaction score
the leona single

Leona-A_Moment_Like_This.mp3

https://download.yousendit.com/73B45EA73478BFDE

ugh no way, i cant stand her, she has no personalty and the whole show was fixed this year!!

that song is off the sandel holiday advert, and its a womans song, not designed for a bloke, Ray didnt stand a chance with it.

xx

Thankyouhun but no thx she is too fake looking xxx

omg thats why I knew the song! I was singing the words thinking im sure i know this! I agree Layla not fair on ray atall the song was not suited to him, I didnt want Leona to win coz she'll turn into a mariah carey diva, I want I get!

I like her :p

I think both deserved to win she has a cracking voice - It was a sure thing they would both get a contract an they have :D

I don't believe it was fixed - what would be the point? I don't like her much personally and thought Ben should win, but she does have a cracking voice and was far better than Ray, who can only do swing and completely murdered so many songs during the show!

Layla said:
that song is off the sandel holiday advert, and its a womans song, not designed for a bloke, Ray didnt stand a chance with it.

xx

thats rays problem. and thats why he dont deserve to win. where as leonna can pull any thing off. inc a male song by take that.

i love leonna her voice was shocking.
Ray is already famous so he was an actor before and been to theater school etc so i dont think he deserved it. i like the idea of the "girl next door" winning it :D

Leona's voice is out of this world-although she aint entirely "a girl next door" with a previous contract, voice coaching by cc sammy etc, but fair play to her, she has talent :D

I still like Ray :-( They did both deserve to win and I can see why Leona won coz her voice is amazing, but I just loved Ray! he was more interesting to watch on stage loved his dancing :)

Plus I do think it was unfair that Leona had already had voice coaching form simon cowell and an album, that gave her an unfair advantage.

Dionne said:
Layla said:

xx

thats rays problem. and thats why he dont deserve to win. where as leonna can pull any thing off. inc a male song by take that.

i love leonna her voice was shocking.
Ray is already famous so he was an actor before and been to theater school etc so i dont think he deserved it. i like the idea of the "girl next door" winning it :D

yeah i agree he was a one style singer, he will prob get a cover swing album out, it wont be the last we hear from him, but the moment song was chosen with Leona in mind, its not a blokey song, i personaly think Ben should have one, he was a fantastic singer, but could you imiagin him singing that moment song? lol he would have sounded stupid.

Lauz_1601 said:
I still like Ray :-( They did both deserve to win and I can see why Leona won coz her voice is amazing, but I just loved Ray! he was more interesting to watch on stage loved his dancing :)

Plus I do think it was unfair that Leona had already had voice coaching form simon cowell and an album, that gave her an unfair advantage.

Yep, simon and his company coached her alot in order for her to win, i do think she has a fantastic voice, but with the amount of money and training shes been given its no wonder her voice is so good.

I used to love teh X factor but this years was so pridicable (sp?) simon is very unfair and thinks he can do what he likes just coz its his show/company.

Saying that tho, no doubt i will still watch it next year lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"