for anyone that wants it

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by loulou1980, Dec 17, 2006.

1. loulou1980

loulou1980 Well-Known Member

2. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

ugh no way, i cant stand her, she has no personalty and the whole show was fixed this year!!

that song is off the sandel holiday advert, and its a womans song, not designed for a bloke, Ray didnt stand a chance with it.

xx

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Thankyouhun but no thx she is too fake looking xxx

4. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

omg thats why I knew the song! I was singing the words thinking im sure i know this! I agree Layla not fair on ray atall the song was not suited to him, I didnt want Leona to win coz she'll turn into a mariah carey diva, I want I get!

5. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I like her :p

I think both deserved to win she has a cracking voice - It was a sure thing they would both get a contract an they have :D

6. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

no way cant stand her

7. superwomble

superwomble Well-Known Member

I don't believe it was fixed - what would be the point? I don't like her much personally and thought Ben should win, but she does have a cracking voice and was far better than Ray, who can only do swing and completely murdered so many songs during the show!

8. Dionne

Dionne Well-Known Member

thats rays problem. and thats why he dont deserve to win. where as leonna can pull any thing off. inc a male song by take that.

i love leonna her voice was shocking.
    Ray is already famous so he was an actor before and been to theater school etc so i dont think he deserved it. i like the idea of the "girl next door" winning it :D

9. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Leona's voice is out of this world-although she aint entirely "a girl next door" with a previous contract, voice coaching by cc sammy etc, but fair play to her, she has talent :D

10. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

I still like Ray :-( They did both deserve to win and I can see why Leona won coz her voice is amazing, but I just loved Ray! he was more interesting to watch on stage loved his dancing :)

Plus I do think it was unfair that Leona had already had voice coaching form simon cowell and an album, that gave her an unfair advantage.

11. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

yeah i agree he was a one style singer, he will prob get a cover swing album out, it wont be the last we hear from him, but the moment song was chosen with Leona in mind, its not a blokey song, i personaly think Ben should have one, he was a fantastic singer, but could you imiagin him singing that moment song? lol he would have sounded stupid.

Yep, simon and his company coached her alot in order for her to win, i do think she has a fantastic voice, but with the amount of money and training shes been given its no wonder her voice is so good.

I used to love teh X factor but this years was so pridicable (sp?) simon is very unfair and thinks he can do what he likes just coz its his show/company.

Saying that tho, no doubt i will still watch it next year lol

xx