For anyone who lives with a snorer...

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
These are THE BEST THING I'VE EVER BOUGHT!!!!!!!

https://www.presentsformen.co.uk/images/products/medium/0759.jpg
They are called Q Zone earplugs. Chuck this into Google and you'll find them for about £7. They are washable, re-usable, and awesome! I got them from an Ebay seller for £6 with £1.50 P&P. If anyone wants the sellers details, PM me (Not sure if I could put a direct link on here)

I've had them for a week now, were a tad uncomfortable the first night, but now I'm used to them, they are amazing! I've slept in my own bed every night for a week and haven't done that in a year! I normally end up on the sofa.

Buy a pair if you are a sufferer - seriously!! :happydance:

im jus looking at them trynna work how the hell u use it lmao xx

why is there 3 bits? x

The bit that goes in your ear is the funny shaped thing. It's very soft and pliable, and not at all hard. The rod part is what you hold to insert and remove it.

You get 2 sets of inserts - one yellow (low frequency for snoring) and one white (high frequency for travel/room noise) and they are easily swappable.

ooo that might help wth teeth grinding!!! my dad used to get m mum special airport ones his snoring was that bad!

OMG i have the king of snorer's that is so funny!! i just taught myself to fall asleep to the sound of him lol the ear plugs would have worked better and faster lol

OMG thank you! I was nearly in tears last night. Not just because of OHs snoring, but it added to how crap my nights are with being sore and LO kicking me and keeping me up.

LOL i havent been to sleep without a pair of ear plugs for 3yrs now...

Im totally dependant on them - so much so that I cant sleep without them & even have to wear them when DH goes away for the night with work!

God bless ear plugs! xx

I might have to get some of those! DH has sleep apnea and I am a wicked light sleeper. He snores so loud I usually kick him out to the living room. My only concern with earplugs is that I won't hear Charlotte if she wakes up in the night...

Thanks! I need them! Ive spent a few nights on the sofa this week

I might have to get some of those! DH has sleep apnea and I am a wicked light sleeper. He snores so loud I usually kick him out to the living room. My only concern with earplugs is that I won't hear Charlotte if she wakes up in the night...

Im so tempted to get some but I have the same concern as you, I prob wouldnt sleep for fear of not hearing my other lo's if they need me in the night!
:hissy:

Im the snorer in our household so Im not really bothered about those :D thanks though, will suggest them to my OH! lol

xxx

Im the snorer in our household so Im not really bothered about those :D thanks though, will suggest them to my OH! lol

xxx

I get so insulted when my hubby wears earplugs to bed. I think that he's trying to drown me out. He laughs and says that this is exactly what he's trying to do. Guess I need to "get over myself". I'm apparently quite a loud snorer, but I don't believe him. :blush:

I just make sure I put the baby monitor on high volume - I can hear Charlie fine. Oh - and I also manage to wake up to both alarms. The earplugs just seems to drown out the snoring! :happydance:

You can link

I'll tell SC about this thread :rofl:

:blush:

Ooooooo, I want a pair! Every night is a battle. DH gets punched over and over in the arm to make him roll over!

I find that a good wollop on the head does the trick :rofl:
that soon wakes the snorer lol .. What if soemone broke in your home or fire alarm went off or car alarm and you could not hear anything cause if thesa ear plugs in ?? the snorer aint gonna hear anything cause snorers go in a deep sleep :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->