for anyone who loves ben and jerrys

emalou90

Reaction score
but not the price tag.

TESCO HAVE IT ON OFFER FOR £1.99 EACH TUB

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

i bought baked alaska on saturday and its almost gone haha :haha:

enjoy girls :) x

:lol: I spotted that last week and have already made full use of that offer!! Mmmmmmm

Mmmm. I'm feeling ill today. Although Ben and Jerry always makes me feel better! Bring on the cookie dough!

i feel like i should

STOCK PILE IT WHILE ITS CHEAP

hahaha, *beware crazy pregnant lady*

x

I saw this yesterday going to go get loads soon, OH loves it but its so expensive! Cant complain about £1.99!! xx

ooooh yummy, will be stopping by tesco tonight! thanks!

hahaha. I can't buy this stuff to often as it just doesnt' last.. I don't understand, a 1lt tub of sainsburys icecream will sit in the freezer and last a good 2 wks, last weekend I bought a tub of Baked Alaska, ate 1/2 the tub on the friday night before bed, and the other half was GONE by 10am Sat morning!!! :blush:

Mmmmmm I love Ice Cream!!! Saw this yesterday and brought loaaaads!!!!

Sainsburys also has a deal on Mug Shots (pasta/noodle mug snacks - AMAZING!!) for 32p each!!!! They are delicious......................

xX

hahaha. I can't buy this stuff to often as it just doesnt' last.. I don't understand, a 1lt tub of sainsburys icecream will sit in the freezer and last a good 2 wks, last weekend I bought a tub of Baked Alaska, ate 1/2 the tub on the friday night before bed, and the other half was GONE by 10am Sat morning!!! :blush:

HAHA Kota! you ice cream fiend!

just like me ;)

wow that's great they are only £1.99 :happydance:

I saw them too, but trying to cut down on junk food and empty calories :( as cannot afford to put on too much weight.. sigh...........maybe I should get one for bf and then have a tiny bit for myself???!! That's an idea!!

HAHA Kota! you ice cream fiend!

just like me ;)

I dunno what it is about B&J's... pass me a full tub now, it would be gone in 30mins..

Best I dont' go to tesco's really! :nope:

I'm still sitting here trying to convince myself that I don't NEED to go down to the cost cutters any pay £5 for a tub cause there isn't a tesco near me...

i did my big tesco shop on saturday!! i might have to take another trip there later... by OH will have my car :( i will just send him lol

and for those wondering.. I lost the battle of the wills and am currently munching my way through a tub of 'half baked' ......

*shakes head and smacks self on hand*

Oh nooooo why have you told me this!
I will have put on about 3 stone by next week just by eating mass amount of Ben and Jerrys and it will be your fault ;) xxx

Yippee!! My fave!! Whoop, whoop!!

Yummmmmmmmmm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"