For anyone who's been on monitor for baby's hb

baby030611

Rylan Jack 07.06.11
Reaction score
Ok so at 33 weeks the contraction monitor was picking up tightenings at upto the number 40 and they've gotten tighter ever since

In hospital being monitored today (high bp) and it's just measured one at 97 it peaked and lasted 70 secs.. Is that not a contraction strength?? And they get tighter than that when I'm at home ... :/

Sorry didnt want to read and run mine was slightly diff but, im 38 + 6 was on monitor all day yday as babys HB was raised and i had tightening up to about 50% on the toco part of the monitor ( not sure if yours was the same?) i asked the midwife and she said it was probably braxton hicks!! I was hopeing it was the start of something but no such luck :(

I went on monitor at 32weeks and saw tightenings up to 25, but I couldnt even feel anything. Then during labour (at about 5cms) they were only going up to about 30 - no wonder labour took days - but I could definately feel them, propper contractions. So in answer to your question I dunno!!

Yes! that is definitely contraction strength. I've been on the monitor for most of this week too, and the MW told me that if you are having contractions you normally see reading of around 80 at the highest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->