• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

For ladies who check their cervixs what does mine mean?? WARNING GRAFFIC PUCTURE!!

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am currently about 2dpo and I thought my cervix would be closed by now... Please let me know what you think
Thankyou :)

Sorry for the GRAFFIC piccy xx :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 38
First off I don't even wanna ask how you got that picture lol second checking your cervix is never a good idea it changes every cycle. From someone that isnt ovulating my cervix is always high and soft. After talking to my doc I wont be checking anymore

Never check cervix and yea also wondering how the heck you got the pic like that lol

It kinda looks like its open with lots of creamy cm...lol idk ive never looked at my own. Ive thought about it because Ive read the "beautiful cervix project" and that's a very cool website but I'm afraid ill mess myself up. I give u props on getting it in there right on ur own! :). Good luck to u either way! My doc actually told me I could take a speculum home for free with me to be able to do this just because I mentioned it to see what she thought about it but I have yet to use it and now probably never will because my cervix is always doing different things. I did read if ur pregnant, the coloring will turn bluish tho so that's something to look for although it can change color instantly for one women but take wks for another so that's not always reliable too, u know? Good luck and again, i give u props for getting it in there positioned right all by itself lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"