For LouandIvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac625

Mom to baby Clara
Reaction score
You probably missed my reply to you in the other thread so I though I'd post a new thread for you to see. Here is Clara's latest beauty shot.

Attachments

• At the park (13).jpg
    At the park (13).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 14
Awwwwwwwwwwwww you seriously have a baby model on your hands!

p.s what reply in what thread? bnb is so hard to keep up with :haha:

just thought i'd muscle in on this thread :D she is so gorgeous!! beautiful eyes xx

The appreciation thread was deleted (hope mentioning it doesn't get me banned) just after I replied thanking you for saying that Clara was the prettiest lo you've seen.

Ohhhh why did it get deleted?! And seriously she really is!

I love the way that after a member is banned you must pretend that they have never existed, BnB is like North Korea sometimes :haha:

p.s LOVE YOU BABYANDBUMP SORRY!

Let's not bring the other thread into it, I'd hate to have to close this one as well.

OP your LO is gorgeous :)

Let's not bring the other thread into it, I'd hate to have to close this one as well.

That wasn't my intention when I started the thread. It was just that I had replied in it to LouandIvy and I figured she hadn't had a chance to see it.

Thanks though, she is a sweetheart, isn't she?

Can i ask a quick question, I can understand that we're not to mention someone once banned in respect of some issues which may have arisen from them, but to speak of them in a positive way? I do get confused!!

Can i ask a quick question, I can understand that we're not to mention someone once banned in respect of some issues which may have arisen from them, but to speak of them in a positive way? I do get confused!!

Speaking of banned members in any way generally brings up the questions of why they were banned and what they did etc. plus the questions (as this thread clearly illustrates). Disciplinary action, including bans, are between the team and member alone and not for forum wide discussion.

Thread closed. OP I know that it wasn't your intent to bring the other thread into it but it seems that that isn't possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"