for mums due april 25th to may 1st

mummykel2009

Reaction score
wat month did u defo fall preg and at wat age when u fell preg? do u know wat sex u having

i'm due 20th April, is that ok?

july 19th - 22 - Boy

ye im april 28th i was 28 wen caught preg 29 now and think its my 3rdand final boy

20th April
We think he was created 18th July
I am 24 and its a BOY!! x

July, 29 and possibly girl (had legs firmly clamped together but sonographer guessed girl)

28th April, could have either been last few days of July or first few of April. Bump is a girl and I am 20

august, 33 (when conceived) and it's a boy :)

Er not sure, was on the cusp could've been end August or beginning September, I am due 25th April but I don't know what I am having yet. The ONLY thing I do know is that i am 33 - sorry no hope whatsoever LOL!! :dohh: :wacko:

I was 20 when i got pregnant in July and Im Due april 25, having a boy!

My last period was July 25th. Not sure of the actual date of conception - but it was sometime in early August. I was 32 when we conceived. I am having a boy.

I conceived in August, I was 18. Due on April 27th and it's a Girl.

Due 30 April 2010.

Conceived July 09 at age 43!!!

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Going by the fact I will be 22 weeks on Tuesday, I conceived in July at the age of 26, due 27 April and am having boy.

Er not sure, was on the cusp could've been end August or beginning September, I am due 25th April but I don't know what I am having yet. The ONLY thing I do know is that i am 33 - sorry no hope whatsoever LOL!! :dohh: :wacko:

Think I got a bit muddled here, meant end July, beginning August :dohh:

I'm due 1st May and FF predicted we conceived on 7th August.(My Ovulation Chart )
I'm 25 years old but was 24 when we conceived :) We're expecting a girl

Think I got a bit muddled here, meant end July, beginning August :dohh:

Lol, that totally confused me as I'm due 24 April and I know we only babydanced on the 3rd August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->