For mums with boys

Nervous_1

Reaction score
What are you going to call your little one's bits? OH keeps saying balls and willy but I think that, while acceptable for an older child, it's a bit much :shrug:

So I was just curious to see what you other ladies do! :flower:

I was thinking this earlier when Vinnie discovered his willy in the bath today....

i call it a tinkie, dunno why lol! iv caught myself calling it a willy too though

willy or winkie and ballies probably...

its always been willy and balls in my house lol

Think i'll be saying willy but i don't want to say balls which is what i have been for now. Not many other options for that though is there?

Think i'll be saying willy but i don't want to say balls which is what i have been for now. Not many other options for that though is there?

OH's other suggestion is crown jewels :dohh: men!

We say willy and nuts. My nephew calls his his widger :haha:

And Madi has a mini.

Willy and balls here too, although you may find as they get older, your little boys will come up with their own name. My son called his his monster!!

I call his a winky but not sure about the balls! I can't think of an appropriate word for them HAHA. I think I'll just avoid it until he comes up with a name himself! x

I call his a winky but not sure about the balls! I can't think of an appropriate word for them HAHA. I think I'll just avoid it until he comes up with a name himself! x

Haha I'm the same as you!

My mum always called my brothers a doodle or doodle noodle :haha:

So I will probably follow suit as that is what I've always called them (even DH's :haha:)

Winky or willy, I think I've called it tinky winky aswell :rofl: and just balls I guess :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->