For mums with boys

zanes bits are called his pinky...no idea why i called it that i just do lol and its easy for him to sat

tinky winky...lol....now I have visions of the teletubbies on his bits!! :rofl: :haha:

:rofl: at monster haha proper lil man already

we call them willy and balls

But when my ds1 was little he said 'mammy ive got grapes in my pants' now we were potty training at the time and I thought he had maybe pooped but no he was referring to his balls we still laugh about it now hehe

I usually say dinkle or...ahem...peenie weenie, but I don't want him to get victimised by the other kids so I'll probably have to start calling it a willy or something. Dunno really!

reading some of these has cracked me up!

We call Owens "winky" or "willy" and we havnt really got a name for the balls,bag,sack,scrotum!!! dont have a clue what to call it!!

. Aimee asked me the other day what it was when i was changing his nappy, sat next to me an pointed at it saying " uuurrrrggghhh what is that mummy?"

Let's hope she is still saying "uurrgghhh" untill she's 25yrs old!!!!! (Aimee's lady parts, that is called "her Flower" hehehe!!)

LOL my OH calls em bawbags dont think Ill be sharing that with the boys

We say willy or winkie :) and I have said before "stephen stop squashing your balls" :dohh: so I'm guessing they'll be called balls too lol

I call it a penis or refer to the whole area as "privates." Privates can be used for either boy or girl

Willy or Winky, and ballies here.. This thread is soo funny lol xx

We always say winker or winkle and balls for riley's boy bits :)

Genitals....Kidding, its a willy!!!

Bahahahaha I have not even thought about what to call it! Probaly wee wee!!

I just call his penis his penis. Sometimes for fun I call them his tiddly bits.

:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->