For my TTC and WTT ladies... Is it just me or...?

Needabun

Reaction score
Why does it seem like everyone who says over and over they dont want any kids or maybe 1 like 10 years down the road gets PG... Everyone who does everything they can to prevent getting PG ( using condoms and birth control) gets PG... Hell I even have a cousin who got PG when she lost her virginity!!! I want to be PG sooo bad, me and my husband don't use any condoms, im not taking any kind of BC, sometimes we dont even use the pull out method!! Where's my BABYYYY!! :sad2::sad2::cry:

I understand! My best friend, who never wanted kids in her life is now on # 2 and I just did a test today and it was neg and it's like how is that fair?!?!

I'm with you there. I was hoping for two lines and only got one. But oh well. Our time will come!

My husband and I already have names picked out and everything lol. Just gotta wait even though its hard its excrutiating to wait

Yea us to. I know it will all pay off in the end though

I get this, too.

My best friend did want kids but she wanted to wait for several more years. She got pregnant while on birth control AND using condoms, about a year ago. Meanwhile I'm over here not ovulating. :(

Sucks right?!! And it doesn't help that everywhere u go its raining PG ladies lol!!!

Sucks right?!! And it doesn't help that everywhere u go its raining PG ladies lol!!!

I know! I live in a REALLY family-centric area so as soon as I step out of my building, I see at least three babies. And that's only right in front of my building. Ugh. One day I had a meltdown about my PCOS/fertility and 5 minutes later DH and I took the train somewhere... 3 women got on the train on either side of us and there were 6 kids between them. One set of infant twins. :'(

Same thing happens at the restaurant I work at :( I see kids non stop and my facebook is FULL of mom's and pregnant women and pregnancy and baby related stuff. It's like guys stop!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->