for our rainbow groups catch up Xx

lilesMom

Reaction score
Hey my friends.
This place seems to be right fir us
I still haven't made it closed
Not much time before s wakes :-D

I'm here!!!!!! Cant wait to see the rest of the girls! :D Thanks Laura for doing this! :kiss:

Hurray ye found it
Thanks for pm to others
I ran out of time today xxx

Should I try and see of I can make it closed
Or is new place enough ye tink xxx

Hi ladies!
Thanks for including me! Sorry haven't really been talkative in any forum but I really do want to keep up with you all and think of you often <3
Thanks for the PM Angel :) just wanted to slack off of work for a minute hehe

I don't think you have to close it Laura...this may do the trick! Thanks so much for doing this!

:wave: Leslie! Hope you and the beans are having a good day!

Edit: If I bookmark the link, will it bring me directly to this thread? Sometimes I don't have time to log in, so I'm looking for a quick way to glance at this thread.

Welcome,Leslie xxx
I ran out of time,earlier aka s,woke,:-D
Hope,all's well xxx

Thanks Angel for,messaging xxx
I'd say that should work to book mark,the link
But,I'm not sure really xxx

Love to all xxx

Angel if you subscribe to the link ( although I think you subscribe since you have posted) you can click on it under subscriptions. That's how I check all the threads. Not she if you know oh to do that?
Happy weekend ladies! :) enjoy it

Thank you for that info Leslie...I went ahead and bookmarked this page (on my phone) and it brings it right up!

Hope you ladies are doing well! Pierce was walking with his sippy cup and fell right on it...it gave him a black eye! Poor little fella still falls all over the place, now I think it's from him learning to run or walk backwards.

Amy how was the football game? I bet it was exciting to be at the stadium! I'm looking forward to Wicked w/ my sister! We always manage to miss it too, so this year we've booked the tickets which means we will have to make it happen!

Jess & Bethany hope you find your way over here! xoxo

Ouch poor p
hope he is better soon
He prob takes no notice of it now
Kids bounce back fast Xx

Yay thanks again Laura for setting this up!!!! :D How are you and Simon doing? I saw that you had a free night to yourself recently on FB... how was that? Did you do anything fun or just hang at the house?

Angel, oh no ouch! Hope P is ok :( Poor bug. The game was great and it was so nice hanging out with her. I did have to work most of the time she was here so I didnt get to see her as much as I wouldve liked but something was better than nothing. She ended up bringing her laptop and needed to work as well. So much for a "vacation" for her :( You inspired me to look up Wicked dates here and I saw that they are coming to Denver in June. I already sent out an email to a few ladies and am like "I WANNA GO, WHO's IN!?!?!?" and they all said they were! Even one that I know isnt into musicals much but wanted to see this show. Thanks for the nudge lol ;)

Bethany and Jess... hope you ladies make it in here soon! :D xoxoxoxo

Babies bounce right back...his shiner is really only a small spot under his eye, but it still a shiner nonetheless! He is sweet b/c if he hits his head in another room he toddles over to me saying "oww" and points to where he hit! I need to get him a helmet and a face mask to get through this phase!

Laura, do you guys do Halloween or have a fall festival of some sort?

I'll be dressing Pierce as either a skunk or astronaut just depends on what he'll let me put on him.

Amy ~ Good call on finding Wicked on tour, it's never too early to commit! How do you like Shazam? How does it work?? Are you still loving your new phone? My DH says it's been pulling people's hair out *ouch* I can't commit just yet...

Leslie ~ Hope you are feeling well!!

pulling people's hair out? I love it! I love shazam and love my iphone. I know a lot of people give apple a hard time but the reality of it is that nothing is built to last. I had my Iphone 4 for 4 years with very few issues. I seriously and so glad I upgraded and love it!

Shazam is so cool, isn't it? My dh introduced me to it so now I have it on my phone. Its great because it recognizes even some of those rare or unknown songs!

Hope all of you ladies are doing great. Its been so busy over here. Stress, stress, stress as usual.

Amy, a little over 2 weeks to go. I can't believe the time has arrived. How are you feeling? You sound to be in good spirits! Are you going in often for ultrasounds or does that start soon? Glad you had a great time with your bff!

Laura, thanks for starting this thread. I can't believe its been over 2 years since we met. Time sure does fly. How are you and Simon doing?

Leslie, so glad the babies are growing perfectly!!

Angel, ouch to the black eye. Poor baby!! Sophia has been walking for about 6 months and she still walks into walls and falls down :wacko:. She just doesn't pay attention enough to her surroundings at times. You literally have to be right there with her at all times because she can be so impulsive and get into trouble. lol. Its funny because sometimes she will walk by me and make a cute face and try to charm me and she isn't looking where she is going because she is too busy charming me and will walk into things. She also walks like she is drunk sometimes. Usually she is tired by that point. She doesn't nap during the day and just keeps going. She likes climbing up everything now. She seems to be a daredevil. I am going to try and post some pics soon, its been a while huh.

I've just been here trying to manage a stressful life. Dh of course is a huge factor to that. Been enjoying the World Series games. Its a great distraction from all the problems. The news has been depressing these days. So scary about the Ebola, school shootings etc. Hope everybody is having a great week. :hugs: to all!

:wave: Jess! Sorry things are still so stressful on you :hugs: You need a break! Are the girls ready for Halloween?

I've been operating under the assumption that today was Wednesday :dohh: What a long week this will be!

Hi ladies!!!!

Jess, so sorry about the stress hun. I sometimes wonder why life has to be difficult sometimes but then I try and think about the blessings vs the hurdles to try and keep going. Its hard and you have had quite a bit on your plate. Im hoping that things really let up for you hun. Glad that the world series has been a nice distraction for you! Whats this about a school shooting??? I hadnt heard anything about this... I should probably go google. So many things going on in the world right now that it scares me to think what its going to be like for our future. :(

Angel, I hate when I do that unless I think its Sunday and its really Saturday lol! How's P doing? Hows his eye?

Laura, how are you doing hun?

Hey,guys.
I'm caught. Up hit on phone,with one thumb
So will be short :-D
Amy,it was a free half,hour :-D
I'm not,brave enough for too long yet hee hee
Hope als well hon Xx
Will go on ur journal soon xxx

Angel glad p is better xxx
Lil cutie xxx
Our time went back an hour last weekend
Stupid daylight saving