For Sale Mamas & Papas white cot

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
white mamas and papas cot , got it about 6 months before alana was born in used condition. been in the attic for the past 10 months.

has bite guards on the sides , adjustable height , one side drops down

its a nice cot and served us well , really dont need it now as we have another john lewis cotbed that is taking its place in the attic :rofl:

£50 ONO delivered by parcel force , will try and sort a picture later

This is her first standing in it

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/dan161081/alanastanding002.jpg

my husband is at the pub right now.. will pm you in the morning if hes ok with me buying it. ok?

Weird saying husband Terrie? hehe

x

my husband is at the pub right now.. will pm you in the morning if hes ok with me buying it. ok?

Thats where i should be :cry:

yeah thats fine , just let me know and will sort it out with you

thats the same as the one i have colby in only ours is the cot bed :) they are fab used it for adele aswell :D

OPEN TO OFFERS......its gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go

come on...............someone must need one............make an offer and get a decent bargain

my friend has just had her baby and she said she'll have it :)

shes just gotta wait for her OH to get home at 4.30 and she'll bring the cash round to me and then ill pay u by paypal if you want

shes just gotta wait for her OH to get home at 4.30 and she'll bring the cash round to me and then ill pay u by paypal if you want

yep thats fine , just pm me when your ready....can post it for you wednesday so you have it for thursday

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/paradysso/art%20work/nursery001.jpg

shes hasnt rang me yet... will be going to her house 2moro so will get the money then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->