For Sale: Silvercross coach pram

Shinning_Star

WTT for a possible no4???
Reaction score
Due to recent circumstances looks like I'm gonna need to sell my silvercross coach pram! :( Thought I'd offer it here first before ebay.
It's very much loved and stops people in their tracks, but Olivia just won't be old enough to have the seat on top.

Has had four news wheels minimal marks, slight pitting is 25+ years old, white base, we have recovered hood and storm cover but the underneath is in excelent condition and the coves we did can be removed!

It's in excellent condition and looks new. Inside immaculate, smoke free pet free home.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/pram.jpg

This is the original colours before we re-covered it, more photo's available on request.

Would be asking for 400 ono to help cover what we paid for it and put towards our new double buggy! Pleas pm if interested. Happily post or alow collection. Postage tbc.

JUst wanted t say gorgeous pram and congratulations :)

Yeah it is fabulous and easier than my loola to push, it really is wonderful sorry to see it go but needs must.

New wheels used for three months, and cost £ 150.00 alone.

that pram is stunning rach :cloud9:

i had one as a child that my mum
used for us and i had it for about
10 years afterwards in my room for
all my teddies lol i wish i still had it :(

it's such a shame i dont have the
room hope you find a home for it

:hugs:

xx​

Oh no! someone must be interested, Can lower price to £250 any takers, I need my firstwheels twin! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will have a chat to OH hun. Whereabouts in the country are you, and have you any more pics?

shining-star

Hope you dont mind but there is a post on about Silvercross prams and how to get one. I copied and posted your post For Sale as someone may be interested on this Pram.

regards Alex

Hi, I would try ebay. Some of them go for over £400. It may be worth considering then put a min reserve price on if you don't want to get a too lower price, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"