For Sale Silvercross Ventura Car Seat in Charcoal

sarah1980

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am reluctantly selling my Silvercross baby car seat :cry:

I bought it back in February and have since bought a new car and lo and behold the car seat doesnt fit said new car!

It is brand new, still in its original packaging with the tags and has only been taken out of the box once to try in the new car. I am gutted as I have the rest of the travel system that goes with it.

Anyway I paid £115 for it from Babies R Us back in February and it still retails for this price now. I would be willing to take £75 + postage for it (I will confirm postage charge with the courier if anyone is interested).

Thanks.

Sarah :flower:

Hiya,

I may be interested in this!! I need the Ventura S that fits the Surf - is that the one you're selling?

I do want to check that it will fit in our cars first though!! Will go to Mothercare and try it out at the weekend, and get back to you if thats ok?!!

Many thanks,

Lara

Hey Lara,

I think that is the one I have, it's this one:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...er-Cross-Ventura-Car-Seat-in-Charcoal(0069655)

Sure you can let me know. The only problem I had with my car was the seat belt, it isn't long enough! I do have a seatbelt extender that you can have too if you need it as that didn't fit the bloomin car either :dohh: The car seat does fit in the front seat of my car but DH is adamant he's not sitting in the back :haha:

Sarah.xxx

Lara,

Just having a look on the website and I'm not so sure this car seat does fit the surf pram only the 3d one but perhaps you can ask at Mothercare anyway and let me know.

Sarah.xxx

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the info, I have checked and unfortunately it isn't compatible with the Surf - apparently I need the Ventura S. Confusing, hey?!!!!

I hope you get a taker!!

Lara :)

Yeah, I've found nothing more confusing than car seats lol!!!

Thanks anyway,

Sarah.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"