• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

For sale **Summer** fetal heart monitor

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
It's no good to me anymore, and seems to cause me more worry than anything else.
Im looking to get rid of the **summer** fetal heart monitor; It comes boxed with 2 pairs of headphones, and a CD rom; plus the monitor of course.
Cost £30 from argos and im willing to accept any offers, so if you're interested, PM me.
Im getting rid of it because, although it gave some reassurance at the beginning, I now find myself COUNTING Nickys HB, and If I feel it's too slow (not like I'd actually have a clue), I start panicking...:dohh:
It's only been used a few times and still has the original battery....
I must stress that in the argos book, it states you have to be 21+weeks pregnant for it to work accurately. I do not know how true this is as I was a few weeks over 21 weeks when I brought it, but I think the majority of them do actually come with warnings like that.:headspin:

Yer those ones are not suppose to be as sensitive as the actual doppler but even the doppler info is wrong - we got HB just before week 10. Anyone buying half way into pregnancy I believe these are good though :D

I love hearing her HB often I give my OH the doppler and he will say "its ok" lol

Yer those ones are not suppose to be as sensitive as the actual doppler but even the doppler info is wrong - we got HB just before week 10. Anyone buying half way into pregnancy I believe these are good though :D

I love hearing her HB often I give my OH the doppler and he will say "its ok" lol
Bless.
Nah I have totally gone off those monitors. Im not a dr so in my opinion, I shouldnt be using one.
I know its reassurance, but as babies get bigger the HB slows slightly, and when this happens, it becomes worrying, so much so that you end up panicking everytime you use it.
I wont be buying another one, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"