• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

For Sale, Swap or general getting rid of......

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
One Mother in law:hissy:

with no manners
zero personality
constantly tells you how to run your life
and basically thinks you're a waste of space

no takers?

apologies in advance to admin cause I know its in the wrong section:cry:

:rofl: i have one for sale to will throw in FIL for free x

:rofl: I heard that taking them on a boat trip, and throwing them over board works wonders but may i suggest putting a few bricks in her pocket first
:rofl: I actually get on with my mother in law really well wouldnt think so would ya :rofl: my x fiancee of mine his mother was a horror i would of swapped her for a game of scrabble glad i have a nice mother in law
but i have that boat trip ticket on stand by Just INCASE !!! :rofl:

:rofl: you girls have just given me my only laugh today:hugs:

we had a huge row today, on my 18th wedding anniversary no less :dohh:bad enough that due to oh working away we arent even together today:cry:but will fill you all in in girly santuary:hugs:

you girls are a scream:rofl: I nearly peed myself laughing at angel & claires comments:rofl:

heres the story here:dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/61406-my-wits-end.html#post915687

Mamafy i cant get in to read your story it wont allow me it could be because i am new to the site :( but i just want to give a big hug any way hun and hope all gets better :hugs:

:rofl: you can have mine, but I don't want yours

:rofl: no Vickie I've heard about yours too so I dont want yours either:rofl:

actually thinking about it, what are mil's for; no purpose have they :shrug: we could do without them :lol:

I use to hate my x's mother, every time the x did somthing to really piss me off
it would be in front of his mother cause he thought he could get away with it
which was even worse cause you knew why he didnt take it up with you early before the parrot came through the door,

She would give me the evil eyes and the snob facial expression if i said her son did my head in i just wanted some pliers to pull out the eyes and billywind that you hear some mums talk about to there children if they pull a funny face it will stick like that

well him to come along and stick her like that forever god am i glad she is out of my sight i aint seen her for 7 years Lol and she still gets on my jugs > ( . )( . ) Lol

mine still hasn't seen Hannah since she was one month old!! their loss and I'm getting rid of mine they're going overseas :rofl:

:rofl: Just glad i got a nice mother in law now but yeah i still have that boat ticket on stand by LoL

:rofl: Can i chuck in a couple of SIL's?? I'm sure they would love a boat trip 2!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"