For the girls that are late....

if your using CB hun i wudnt trust what it says anyway.. i cant remeber if i told u about testing with a CB.. it said neg and it was actually at the time 10 weeks preg... cause it came out neg i didnt think i was preg and m/c 2 weeks later..

ever since i wont trust them

I used an EPT. Tomorrow I am going to try a digital test and if nothing comes out of that, I am going to schedule a blood test.

im in the chat room in the pregnancy part if anyone wants to come in for a chat :D

I miss everything... sorry babyhopes10 next time I will for sure join you!

Ok ladies today I am calling my ObGyn and ask her some questions then go from there... also is an ear itch an early pregnancy symptom... haha... my left ear just wont stop itching!

Cant wait to hear about some BFPs today... Good Luck to you all :)

Those who aren't getting positive tests... check here: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/211040-no-positive-pee-tests-ovulation-predictor-kit-home-pregnancy-test-might-have-your-answer.html#post3396140

I wanted to update... might have an answer for you! :dust:

Those who aren't getting positive tests... check here: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/211040-no-positive-pee-tests-ovulation-predictor-kit-home-pregnancy-test-might-have-your-answer.html#post3396140

I wanted to update... might have an answer for you! :dust:

well thank you megg for that link i will be looking at it shortly.

anyway girls today i tested still neg and well today is where i start drinking water and nothing else, i had very very bad cramps last night like the :witch: was on her way but nothing so i fell asleep but i couldnt sleep proply i was waking up ever few hours, soooo still no AF and i still feel tired lol and bloted.

Anna sorry you had a BFN and cramps last night, but no AF, YAY!!!

Is the water for the test today? I really hope you get that BFP.

Anna sorry you had a BFN and cramps last night, but no AF, YAY!!!

Is the water for the test today? I really hope you get that BFP.

i heard if you drink water it boosts up the hcg sooo going to do that and test again sunday

You have power... Sunday! Are you going to drink only water? You know what I am going to retest on Sunday to!! That would be a week for me :)

Water will dilute the concentration of hcg in your urine, thats why fmu is the best to test with because it is more concentrated. If you drink more water before you go to bed you might end up getting up for a wee walk in the middle of the night!

You have power... Sunday! Are you going to drink only water? You know what I am going to retest on Sunday to!! That would be a week for me :)

well it will be that oasis seeing seeing as i dont like water thats if its alright to drink that lol

Hi everyone! Been lurking a while and am not really trying for a baby but am confused as last period was 19th August- am now on CD 69!!! I do have irregular cycles but they tend to average 36 days. This time I did use AC up until I thought I had a +OPK (CD25) but I never gat a glaring + on ics. Also, I am on H&B B50s this cycle. Do you think they have messed my cycles up? Did an IC yesterday- bfn- but curiously all OPKs have quite a good line since CD53 (no + but a much more visible line than I usually get before I ov) Hmmm? Also (tmi coming up!) have been having a lot of cm for the past few days and sore (.)(.) for about a week. ARGH!
Have got two children already and know when I am preggers as I get that awful tugging sensation in my side but, so far, no tugging! Hmmm?

Hmmm... all the CM sounds really good... I am not to up on everything so I got lost in some of the lingo, hehe, sorry. I was curious earlier if a + OPK was as effective as a
+ HPT... some say that you will get a + OPK before your + HPT and others say you wont... wish I had more advice on that.... when you find out let me know. Really hope that this long cycle is from pregnancy!!!

hello all can i join you!
My last period was 09/09 have a normal 28 cycle, due on early october.
Had period pains and a kinda mucousy bloody discharge but not much of it at midnight last night, all blood and pain is gone now.

Also have sickness, sore boobies, metallicy taste and my temperature was so high last night i couldnt sleep.

Taken 5 tests and got a bfn on all of them :S

Hi Sarah and Casey! Sarah, the mucousy discharge sounds promising as I had that with my last pregnancy - 2days later I had a BFP! I don't think that I am pregnant but don't really know as we have unprotected sex and I wonder if I just skipped a cycle and am oving now? Curiously yesterday evening's OPK was a lot paler than all previous ones so maybe I have just ovd. BD on Fri and Sat so we will have to wait and see!!! :)

hey ladies im still here, still late and not tested yet.. :( im waiting for DF to hurry up and pick me up lol so we can go home and test!! :happydance: though the cramps are still there today it really feels like AF is coming but not blood.. not even a hint of it :shrug: also (tmi sorry) i had alot of ewcm... is that a good sign?

Hi Sarah and Casey! Sarah, the mucousy discharge sounds promising as I had that with my last pregnancy - 2days later I had a BFP! I don't think that I am pregnant but don't really know as we have unprotected sex and I wonder if I just skipped a cycle and am oving now? Curiously yesterday evening's OPK was a lot paler than all previous ones so maybe I have just ovd. BD on Fri and Sat so we will have to wait and see!!! :)

Fingers crossed for the both of us then!

Ive not had the bloody discharge before as when i have a period, its bloody horrific (pardon the pun!) thats why im pretty convinced i am pregnant!

hey ladies im still here, still late and not tested yet.. :( im waiting for DF to hurry up and pick me up lol so we can go home and test!! :happydance: though the cramps are still there today it really feels like AF is coming but not blood.. not even a hint of it :shrug: also (tmi sorry) i had alot of ewcm... is that a good sign?

that sounds exactly the same as me, cramps but complete lack of AF.
Fingers crossed for you too hun :D

So here's what I have to share:

Period due on the 22nd Oct but my cycles have been going crazy...last month I was 10 days late - that was depressing :cry:

Currently fives days late and feeling:
what i think could have been implantation bleeding two weeks ago
mild cramping since then
headaches on and off
feeling bloated
gassy :blush:
lots (I really mean LOTS) of clear, stretchy CM
slight nausea a couple of days

I tested day 1 and 2 and got what the hubby and I think was a very, very light line...but tested day 4 and seemed neg...

How long should I wait for another??? I really feel different this month but don't want to get my hopes up...

heres to a whole lot of bfp's :drunk: hehe well juice only hehe

im so nervous.... im terrified to pee on that stick!! what if its neg :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"