For the girls that are late....

hey girls i fort i wud join in am 6 days late am tested 2 days ago and got a BFN am gonna test agen 2moz n c wot happens so am keepin my fingers crossed, congrats babyhope!! and all the other girls wiv BFP how late were u girls b4 gettin a BFP?

well had my bloods done yesterday so got to wait till tomorrow to get the results.

I waited for AF, but I think she skipped this month. Since I have problems ovulating, my GYNO prescribed Clomid to me (getting ready to start month one). And I'm pretty sure I'm Oing today! On my own! Woot! I guess AF isn't just two weeks late...she's taking the month off, I think...

I waited for AF, but I think she skipped this month. Since I have problems ovulating, my GYNO prescribed Clomid to me (getting ready to start month one). And I'm pretty sure I'm Oing today! On my own! Woot! I guess AF isn't just two weeks late...she's taking the month off, I think...

hope your ok hun :)

mind decided to take a month off...its horrible :nope:

but good luck if your Oing lets hope the clomid helps and things turn out wicked for you :) xx

ladies i have a question for you, you may find it a bit tmi though so i apologise!

Me and the other half did our bi daily session of :sex: last night, all was well went to bed.
Woke up this morning, went to the loo and found an incredible about of lightly opaque discarge, slightly between cream and clear.
There was lots and lots of it. This is something thats never happened to me before now so i dont know what it is!

Help me someone lol!!

could it be his sperm?mixed with normal discharge? i keep having period pains with loads of discharge sometimes its quite thick and v creamy looking??i haven had a period since the 20th of august how late does that make me? i cant even be bothered to work it out anymore lol

ladies i have a question for you, you may find it a bit tmi though so i apologise!

Me and the other half did our bi daily session of :sex: last night, all was well went to bed.
Woke up this morning, went to the loo and found an incredible about of lightly opaque discarge, slightly between cream and clear.
There was lots and lots of it. This is something thats never happened to me before now so i dont know what it is!

Help me someone lol!!

its so do with the sperm hun ive seen this and just ignored it and move on, its nothing to worry about.

I'm 10 days late and have taken 2 tests already, both neg. I read something on the internet that said home pregnancy tests are fairly accurate, is this true? I've never been this late before, and I'm driving myself crazy. Could I still be pregnant and my test neg?? I'm going to the doctor on Thursday, should I ask for a blood test?

I'm 10 days late and have taken 2 tests already, both neg. I read something on the internet that said home pregnancy tests are fairly accurate, is this true? I've never been this late before, and I'm driving myself crazy. Could I still be pregnant and my test neg?? I'm going to the doctor on Thursday, should I ask for a blood test?

hey mandasamone

corse there a chance that you could be pregnant...your hgc levels could be low. if not then just your period is late. leave it for another 48hrs then test again..other wize go doctors :)

hey girls can i join too????i'm 11 days late and have a test what times best cause i really just wanna run up them stairs and do it right now :) x x

hey girls im deffos joining this thread!!!!! thank god im not on my own, lol.
i am currently 13DPO n 3 days late, lol, but just to amuse myself iv got some ic sticks coming in morning, lol. £4.38 for 25 off amazon, lol.
iv already tested and bfn, so i think thats why i ordered the sensitive tests, lol

I would request a blood test, I didn't get a positive urine test until I was 13 days late. I had a negative at 11 days late and didn't test at 12 days.

Good luck!

well had my bloods done yesterday so got to wait till tomorrow to get the results.

Good luck Anna, I'm sending lots of juju your way!!!

Here's hoping everyone gets their BFPs soon!

omg is that really the answer!!?!
God im enbarressed now :S *blushes!*
Never had that before thats all, made me worry a bit!

im gonna go and hide myself in a shame filled hole for a bit....

well just got back from a nurse visit and they did a urine test and it came up neg. but had me fill out his paper asking when my last cycle was and i had put that it was 9-8-09 and they asked if i had spotting or anything and i said yes very very light for 2 days and they said they count that as a new cycle....... how the hell do you count that as a new cycle????????????????? they didnt even send me for bloods either. well i guess i will find out for sure when i have my apt. b4 my lapos. good luck girls

Hey ladies well i guess i dont belong on this thread anymore
i got my :bfp: YAY :happydance: i wish heaps and heaps of
:dust: for you all!

I am currently 5 days late and just got my positive today!
PMA to you all :hugs:

yay parkep congrats!!!!! time to get the sticky bean glue out!!!!

Hi! can I join? Im really only one day late but i have no symptoms of af. im too scared to test as I was testing way too early and keept getting BFN.. so now im waiting until im really past the point that af could show up. my cycles are really really regular so hopefully this is it! I always start af on a sunday or a monday so if i can hold out until tomorrow i will feel more confident, right now im checking for every sign that it might be a late af !! its driving me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"