For the girls that are late....

heres to a whole lot of bfp's :drunk: hehe well juice only hehe

im so nervous.... im terrified to pee on that stick!! what if its neg :wacko:

Ill drink to that hehe!

Theres nothing worse than a bfn :( but keep on trying!!

So here's what I have to share:

Period due on the 22nd Oct but my cycles have been going crazy...last month I was 10 days late - that was depressing :cry:

Currently fives days late and feeling:
what i think could have been implantation bleeding two weeks ago
mild cramping since then
headaches on and off
feeling bloated
gassy :blush:
lots (I really mean LOTS) of clear, stretchy CM
slight nausea a couple of days

I tested day 1 and 2 and got what the hubby and I think was a very, very light line...but tested day 4 and seemed neg...

How long should I wait for another??? I really feel different this month but don't want to get my hopes up...

id say maybe wait another few days 2-3 and test u will know for sure then :hugs: :dust: good luck hun

ive never felt so sure that this is it.. but hey :shrug: i could be wrong and if i am.. ill be so crushed.. back to square one.. and if its bfp.. then i know summit is wrong cuz my last cycle was 100 days long :cry: and i will be going to the doc if i get neg... im praying i dont have pcos.. :(

Welcome all new girls to the thread that is for late girls, i'm so glad to see people in the same boat as me, we all look and sound like we are pregnant but still getting that :bfn: when it should be a :bfp:

well i have started drinking my oasis today to see if that boosts up the hcg, maybe you girls should join me in the juice drinking.
we should be the juice drinking gang lol, anyway i hope this works as if i get a neg this sunday and next sunday then i will be pulling myself down to the doctors to see what is going on with myself.

i saw someone post up about CM i had alot of this pale white colour when i wiped on the 23rd then it started getting less and less and now im getting alittle more again, just dunno why that test will not give us the right anwser lol

so heres to :wine::wine::wine::drunk::drunk::drunk: and let that shy :bfp: show its face soon before we all go mad.

How many Dpo are you Sarah? Try a HPT tomorrow if the blood streaked CM has stopped. Babyhopes, I can't believe that you are 20dpo and still no AF or BFP- wow! Did you definitely ov on CD16? Hope you get your BFP soon!

Babyhopes10 I can't wait to see what happens... my goodness sending loads and loads of baby dust your way!!!

I dont have a lot of CM... that is what is worrying me... everyone who is pregnant or has been pregnant noticed there CM was very abundant, hmmm... calling the doc today and seeing what she says :)

Welshkiwi - I hope this is your cycle!! Is there a chance that the OPK are picking up a pregnancy and not Ovulation... or is it ovulation? Either way fingers crossed, hehe.

Sarah - your symptoms sound really good! Was the temp high like fever or just high for you?

Koala - I posted a hello to you in another post, but I am glad you discovered this one :) hehe... really hope that line is your BFP!!! I am not sure when you should test again, sorry... I always try to wait, but if it is positive then one or two days is plenty.

ive never felt so sure that this is it.. but hey :shrug: i could be wrong and if i am.. ill be so crushed.. back to square one.. and if its bfp.. then i know summit is wrong cuz my last cycle was 100 days long :cry: and i will be going to the doc if i get neg... im praying i dont have pcos.. :(

please let me know how you get on :)
Keep thinking positive thoughts, i know thats hard to do though.

Ill be gutted if it turns out im not pregnant after all the signs and symptoms im getting at the moment.
If im not i will have to go doctors i think and speak to them, getting increasingly paranoid that theres something wrong with me.

wow.. I was writing and everyone wrote things before me... you all are so quick!!!

Babyhopes10 I can't wait to see what happens... my goodness sending loads and loads of baby dust your way!!!

I dont have a lot of CM... that is what is worrying me... everyone who is pregnant or has been pregnant noticed there CM was very abundant, hmmm... calling the doc today and seeing what she says :)

Welshkiwi - I hope this is your cycle!! Is there a chance that the OPK are picking up a pregnancy and not Ovulation... or is it ovulation? Either way fingers crossed, hehe.

Sarah - your symptoms sound really good! Was the temp high like fever or just high for you?

Koala - I posted a hello to you in another post, but I am glad you discovered this one :) hehe... really hope that line is your BFP!!! I am not sure when you should test again, sorry... I always try to wait, but if it is positive then one or two days is plenty.

I just felt like i was melting, i was such a dramatic increase in temperature. Couldnt bare to have anything on, no pj's, quilt covers, even my fiance got pushed to the far edges of the bed because he was making me too warm!

Babyhopes, I can't believe that you are 20dpo and still no AF or BFP- wow! Did you definitely ov on CD16? Hope you get your BFP soon!

well :blush: i havent tested yet... :blush:

I just felt like i was melting, i was such a dramatic increase in temperature. Couldnt bare to have anything on, no pj's, quilt covers, even my fiance got pushed to the far edges of the bed because he was making me too warm!

i have that i have been sleeping with the fan facing me while i sleep to cool me down when hubby is wraped up in the covers saying its cold lol

babyhopes i love the juice idea, typically I dont drink juice, but perhaps is the time to start...to the juice gang, YAY!!!

Truly it really does sound good for all of us... but those stupid tests, grrr... babyhopes I really hope you dont have PCOS... are there signs for it? It is always scary when we are getting BFN and long cycles, but I am believing we are healthy and well!!!!

lol right thats it girls whos got MSN if so let me know your addresses so then i can add you all and we can chat

Babyhopes I sympathise with you - 100 days long is not a joke! I do have borderline PCOS so that is another complication to add to my dilemma, and the fact that I am 37 also means that time is not on my side. Good luck all and here's wishing everybody a:bfp: and no visit from the Halloween :witch:.
:dust: to all

i have that i have been sleeping with the fan facing me while i sleep to cool me down when hubby is wraped up in the covers saying its cold lol

i kept throwing the quilt off the bed becuase i was hot (how selfish! hehe) so i gave him our 2 kittens, our furry babies to keep him warm!

babyhopes i love the juice idea, typically I dont drink juice, but perhaps is the time to start...to the juice gang, YAY!!!

Truly it really does sound good for all of us... but those stupid tests, grrr... babyhopes I really hope you dont have PCOS... are there signs for it? It is always scary when we are getting BFN and long cycles, but I am believing we are healthy and well!!!!

well ladies when i had my m/c i had a u/s after it all to check my uterus lining etc to make sure everything was gone and they also checked my ovaries... and right away she typed something when she put it over my ovaries and was looking for ages.. and she didnt say anythin to me.. david was sitting nearer the computer and said whats polycystic ovaries after the scan and said he thought he saw her type that :cry:

why wudnt she of told me if she saw it?? makes me so paranoid now

well ladies when i had my m/c i had a u/s after it all to check my uterus lining etc to make sure everything was gone and they also checked my ovaries... and right away she typed something when she put it over my ovaries and was looking for ages.. and she didnt say anythin to me.. david was sitting nearer the computer and said whats polycystic ovaries after the scan and said he thought he saw her type that :cry:

why wudnt she of told me if she saw it?? makes me so paranoid now

Thats terrible, if she had so much as the tiniest little inkling that she suspected that she should have spoken to you about it. I would advise you to get hold of your doctor about it asap because he/she will have the result of that scan on his computer. :hugs::hugs:

well ladies when i had my m/c i had a u/s after it all to check my uterus lining etc to make sure everything was gone and they also checked my ovaries... and right away she typed something when she put it over my ovaries and was looking for ages.. and she didnt say anythin to me.. david was sitting nearer the computer and said whats polycystic ovaries after the scan and said he thought he saw her type that :cry:why wudnt she of told me if she saw it?? makes me so paranoid now

Babyhopes, plenty of women have cysts on their ovaries but it does not present itself as a problem for most. She was probably covering all bases but I'm sure if it was an issue she would have told you. Don't worry, I'm sure you're fine :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"