For the girls that are late....

Hi everyone..

I'm new to this group..I decided to jump on the bus with you ladies because i'm about 2 or 3 days late of my AF..She was suppose to come on last Monday the 9th and now it's Wednesday the 11th and no show of her. I took a $-tree test on Tuesday the 10th and of course neg. I should of known it may of been to early..And just because you know or read other women having their :bfp: the day after their period is late, it doesn't mean you will have the same results.

I've been having the symptoms and i said to my self i wouldn't read into my sysmptoms..But this cycle I can't help it..The queesy sour stomach, peeing to much and cramps and tired all the time..

Let's see what happends ladies

My Af was also do to show on the ninth, and it is not here. Maybe we can go through this one together?:happydance:

Dipar_Butt3 and Tryingfor#1!!
I was ALSO due on the 9th and :witch: is still a no-show!
I tested this morning again and still got a :bfn:

Waiting till Friday or Saturday to test again.
When are you ladies going to test??
:hugs:

did you use first pee? I heard you shouldnt do that.. but i dont know if that is true or not. Read it somewhere online.

I did use first morning urine.
It's the best to use, and it is when HGC is most concentrated in your pee, and easier for HPT to detect then.:D

Tryingfor#1 and his_belle

I wouldn't mind being buddies :happydance: since our cycles are the same...NO show of AF either and this is Wednesday the 11th- going on Thursday the 12th. So I’m 15 going on to 16 dpo now.

I did my test with FMU and again I used the $-tree test and it was neg. But I thought I saw that other line...It was soooo faint...I just ruled it out as neg. And these symptoms are to noticeable to ignore. And I said I will not read into my symptoms. But having a late AF I can't help but to wonder...

And how do you add these things on your post? Like the tickers and all.

well i'm here and the test come back negative but i aint bothered about it no more, i got to count the 15th as a bleed so i guess we will see what happens to me

anna... same here... I am counting my Oct. 10th bleeding as AF... so now I am on another cycle... 7DPO... fingers crossed for you!

:mad::mad: still af hasnt showed up, was due on the 6th. tested again this morning with FMU and still :bfn: :(:( xx

Morning ladies :)

hummm im abit confused now...

being 15 days LATE on my cycle to be on for 4 days only? monday i had brown spotting tuesday wednesday was normal bleed then today im off?

why is the cycle playing games with me....doesnt the witch know im a woman have high emotions and mentally going crazy over TTC...so she decides to put a spell on me and play with my body like its fun? haha

tell you what :witch::growlmad: :trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble: im waiting for you hahaha

i know iv lost it....

so does that mean if im off to day its the start of another stressfull waiting 'O' day then going through all this waiting and thinking im late cos im BFP testing like a nimfooo :wohoo::rofl::rofl:

oh i love being me its great.....:nope::yipee:

have a great day xx

babydeabreu i know exactly what you mean i havent had an af since august yesterday i had brown spotting then today i had some red blood its not that heavy tho and tbh i thought i was going to bleed loads when af finally showed her face i am having bad period pains though wich is a bit surreal as last year i was in hosp having my baby (well on sat) and the period pains feel like the contractions

well i'm here and the test come back negative but i aint bothered about it no more, i got to count the 15th as a bleed so i guess we will see what happens to me

Good luck for this cycle. XX

thanks hun, i gues its just a track the ovulation down and BD like mad hehe we are having sex twice a day every saturday its amazing hehe

babydeabreu i know exactly what you mean i havent had an af since august yesterday i had brown spotting then today i had some red blood its not that heavy tho and tbh i thought i was going to bleed loads when af finally showed her face i am having bad period pains though wich is a bit surreal as last year i was in hosp having my baby (well on sat) and the period pains feel like the contractions

its just sooooo frustrating isnt it emz :(

your emotions are like the worst thing ever when we go through this. i cant handle the emotions that come..then im stressed out cos i dont wana stress hubby out then i feel alown then im :cry::cry: for no reason then im like arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just wana baby trying and waiting is :shrug: upsetting me :( i no when baby is here it will be all worth it but why im at this end im banging my head against the wall..

sorry if i sound like a moany :baby:

just feeling so fedup and drained xxx

Ok.
16DPO and STILL no Af. She was due on the 9th.
Took another test and got another :bfn:

I am getting so frustrated and despondent ladies!

Ok.
16DPO and STILL no Af. She was due on the 9th.
Took another test and got another :bfn:

I am getting so frustrated and despondent ladies!

hey hun :)

i think alot of us are at the moment..try stay possitive and keep trying :flower:

:dust::dust::dust: for xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"