For the girls that are late....

Ok.
16DPO and STILL no Af. She was due on the 9th.
Took another test and got another :bfn:

I am getting so frustrated and despondent ladies!

hey hun :)

i think alot of us are at the moment..try stay possitive and keep trying :flower:

:dust::dust::dust: for xxx

thanks so much.
I am feeling much more positive. I think that I just woke up in a yucky mood and the bfn just came at the wrong time! hahah.

Sending much :dust: to all.

isnt it just great being a woman of emotions? one minute your crying your eyes out the next your running round hyper happy then your irritated and annoyed at the smallest of things..

whoooop whooop to god for making womans emotions hahaha

glad your feeling better today...i think when your so waiting for BFP and get a PFN its always goner play on our emotions.

long as you keep trying...we will alll get there either with or with out treatment or help :)

:happydance::happydance:

oh and good morning..hope you all have a guuuuuuurrreat day :) xx

so how many girls that joined here that are still here?

Still waiting...... I am currently on cd 36. My normal cycles are around 28-31 days. I have taken 5 hpts and all :bfn:! So I am not counting myself out until that ugly :witch: shows!!!

:dust: to us all!!!! :af:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Mommywishes, did you have an infection, or had some medication this month? Maybe that´s why you are late. Hopefully you are preg though.

I´m on CD 32, cycles usually last 28 days. Got a BFN. But this month I had cystitis, and bad sore throat, so I have been on antibiotics. Maybe that´s why AF didn´t show yet.

Of course, I wish I was preg :)

Im still here too, thats 11 days late now and several :bfn: later haha.

we are not out of the race until :af: shows and I am mixed emotions to whether I want her to come so at least i know and can get BD again, or stay away incase I am preg lol

:hug: to you all

well 10 days late now and stil :bfn: :mad::mad::mad::mad: wish af wud just turn up then i can carry on and no were i am hate being late like this xx

i think i just passed ovulation by a few days but i am getting the most annoying cramping in my tummy like af pains but that is a looooong time away yet! wierd!

ladies as this is my first month ttc, I am a bit clueless lol...if af does show now, do we take this cycle length to work out fertile dates next cycle or stick to the usual cycle lenth?? think I may just have to BD every other day from :af: finishing til I am due again haha

i honestly have no idea :( im new to all this aswell! Sorry i cant be more help!

np hon, hopefully someone else can answer it for us x

ladies as this is my first month ttc, I am a bit clueless lol...if af does show now, do we take this cycle length to work out fertile dates next cycle or stick to the usual cycle lenth?? think I may just have to BD every other day from :af: finishing til I am due again haha

I would just bd like O is about to happen, perhaps you had an anovulatory cycle and have missed af all together, quite common and happens to us all at one stage or another. Did you use anything to determine O day last time? You could start to use opks just to pick up when you might O this time if this has been the case. If af does show up now you take that as cycle day 1 and start counting from there. Fingers crossed its not though and its just a lazy bean taking its time settling in!:hugs:

thanks wannaB, I do hope its just a lazy lil bean haha...I think I will start testing for OV, might pop and get some tests tomorrow to see just incase I havent ov this month, would hate to miss the next one.

How long have you been TTC?

:hug:

nice to see this thread going to use and not dying, i hope you girls have good news sense you got here though and not bad news.

fingers are still crossed

Went to the docs and he is sending me for bloodworks.
He'd like me to wait a few days before going, so that HCG can build up in my system if I am preggers.
He said I could have ovulated later than I thought, and it could have taken the embryo the longer end of the spectrum (12-14 days) to attach to my uterus. This would mean that HCG really hasn't had much time to build up.

I took a urine test at the office, and he and the nurse were perplexed. The said it "looked kinda" negative. It had a lot of little lines going on. Hahah.

He said that if I am not pregnant, then it's quite possible that stress or something caused me to miss my period. He said to continue trying and not worry about it. He said lots of women miss one period randomly. He called it... anolvulatory!
SO! This means that had i gotten my period on the 9th like I was meant to, I would have been ovulating at the end of this weekend-ish. SO DH and I are gonna BD like normal. We generally BD every day, so theres no problems there! hahahah!

But, fingers crossed that I am preggers.

I am now 12 days late, done a tesco, and clearblue digital test, both negative, after my last period in oct, i had a bit of spotting on and off a week or so later, confusing! could i have ovulated late and that is why they are negative, or is my body playing real nasty tricks on me ???

Hi everyone, well i think i am about a day late. Cycles have been a little bit random since coming off bcp in july.

I've had slight spotting after BD on friday which i thought...oh here comes the witch and then nothing until last night when i spotted again and today too. Not much spotting at all just when i wipe but it just doesnt progress into :witch: like i expected.

Did a cheapie test today which was BFN, i do have a FRER but i am saving that until i feel a bit more sure , maybe if nothing happens by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->