For the girls that are late....

his belle, thats what I thought about not ovulating so we are going to BD like normal and hope that it will either help us conceive or at least bring on :af: if not haha. also bought some opk fromt ebay so hopefully they will arrive soon so I can check if i am OV or not

:hug: to all you ladies ttc

well the 2ww wait is here and i am wondering what to do, i am glad to see you girls still have a smile on your faces, fingers crossed something will be here soon and i will be in here again saying i am Pregnant soon

Hello ladies!
This is copied and pasted from my thread you can find here.. https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/223415-advice-needed-ovulation-predictor-kits.html

Hello lovely ladies
This month is my first month of using OPK's so you will have to bear with me if i dont explain things right lol

my last af was 26th-30th of oct putting me on cd23 today. I started taking OPK's on CD18 and they came back strong positives until yesterday cd22. Now today when FF is telling me i should be Ov,ing in 2 days the OPK has come back a pretty blatent Negative.

Now what does this mean for me? Does it mean that i am Ov today and it isnt picking it up or does that mean i Ov yesterday and i am in face 1dpo today??

Cm wise i now have a watery kinda eggwhite discharge which is something ive not really had before and i have af type cramps in my tummy only not so severe! Also temp is up, not tested, just feel different.

Majorly confused right now and would appriciate some opinions please as i dont know weather i should be counting down for my 2ww as of today or tommorrow

Thank you all in advance

And to you all!

p.s if anyone wants to see my chart they can do, its not overly exciting though tbh! Theres no temps either because i lost my thermometre!!

What do you guys think?

Hi ladies,
I am joining..
Last period - Oct 12
Period Due - Nov 16 ( 35 cycle )
Tested and had BFN ! :(
I am totally lost now..

Hi everyone!

Last Period: 10/16
Period Due: cycles irregular lately but anytime from now up until 11/20 (day 36)
Tested: 11/12 (day 28, way too early!) and got BFN
Currently: Spotting brown/pink/light red for 4 days (since 11/14, day 30), no cramps but lately getting twinges in my stomach and was nauseous feeling for a few days. Other than that no symptoms of preg or AF.

Totally confused and wondering how long I can hold out to take another test.

Thanks to everyone for sharing and here's wishing you baby dust followed by crazy glue!!

hi ladies!

last period: Oct. 7 (about 42 day cycles)

period due: yesterday? I think? Fertility friend says I had a 16 day luteal phase last month, and I am I am 17 dpo now.

last tested: Sunday, 15 dpo according to FF

currently: no symptoms either way. I'm so scared the :witch: is going to show up tonight!

I'm testing tomorrow morning! eep!

:dust:

hi ladies!

last period: Oct. 7 (about 42 day cycles)

period due: yesterday? I think? Fertility friend says I had a 16 day luteal phase last month, and I am I am 17 dpo now.

last tested: Sunday, 15 dpo according to FF

currently: no symptoms either way. I'm so scared the :witch: is going to show up tonight!

I'm testing tomorrow morning! eep!

:dust:

GOod luck, hopefully u get a BFP!

Hello ladies!
This is copied and pasted from my thread you can find here.. https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/223415-advice-needed-ovulation-predictor-kits.html

Hello lovely ladies
This month is my first month of using OPK's so you will have to bear with me if i dont explain things right lol

my last af was 26th-30th of oct putting me on cd23 today. I started taking OPK's on CD18 and they came back strong positives until yesterday cd22. Now today when FF is telling me i should be Ov,ing in 2 days the OPK has come back a pretty blatent Negative.

Now what does this mean for me? Does it mean that i am Ov today and it isnt picking it up or does that mean i Ov yesterday and i am in face 1dpo today??

Cm wise i now have a watery kinda eggwhite discharge which is something ive not really had before and i have af type cramps in my tummy only not so severe! Also temp is up, not tested, just feel different.

Majorly confused right now and would appriciate some opinions please as i dont know weather i should be counting down for my 2ww as of today or tommorrow

Thank you all in advance

And to you all!

p.s if anyone wants to see my chart they can do, its not overly exciting though tbh! Theres no temps either because i lost my thermometre!!

What do you guys think?

I would take it that you will O 12-48 hours from your last +opk, thats if it is a strong positive, line as dark as the control line or darker, ff is saying you will O in 2 days which is roughly right, the surge comes before you ovulate and you probably just had a large surge, what times where time of the day were you using them?

welcome new people and lets hope your not here long waiting for your BFP

any old ladys from the thread still out there waiting? (no i dont mean old women i mean people that used to be in this thread that hasnt posted in a while)

heycasey and a few others its like there hiding.

So i have a question....when ur late does that change ur next cycle day? Do you still count and expect AF to come on ur regular day or do you count more days since late? I have a 35 day cycle now im late 2 days...does that make it 37 cycle day? for my next period?

Hello ladies!

Hello lovely ladies

Thank you all in advance

And to you all!

What do you guys think?

I would take it that you will O 12-48 hours from your last +opk, thats if it is a strong positive, line as dark as the control line or darker, ff is saying you will O in 2 days which is roughly right, the surge comes before you ovulate and you probably just had a large surge, what times where time of the day were you using them?

Sorry for the late reply been away freom the comp today!
It was a very strong positive, both lines exactly the same colour and thickness. I lost the picture i took of it! Doh!
I was taking 2 opk's one at 9 am (after 2nd wee) and one at about 2-3 pm and both came back with the exact same results.

According to ff, im due to ovulate tommorrow, which means me and the oh should be..ahem...getting it on tonight? Is that correct?
Im a total newbie to this kind of thing!

I am still waiting! I am currently on Cd 39!!!!! I am normallly 28 days with my longest being 31. I keep getting :bfn:'s........what to think?????

:dust: to us all!!
Let's get those :bfp:'s!!!!!!!

Hello ladies!

Hello lovely ladies

Thank you all in advance

And to you all!

What do you guys think?

It was a very strong positive, both lines exactly the same colour and thickness. I lost the picture i took of it! Doh!
I was taking 2 opk's one at 9 am (after 2nd wee) and one at about 2-3 pm and both came back with the exact same results.

According to ff, im due to ovulate tommorrow, which means me and the oh should be..ahem...getting it on tonight? Is that correct?

Yes totally correct! Get bus missy catching that egg, bd for at least 3-4 days just to cover your bases. Good luck hun!:hugs:

So i have a question....when ur late does that change ur next cycle day? Do you still count and expect AF to come on ur regular day or do you count more days since late? I have a 35 day cycle now im late 2 days...does that make it 37 cycle day? for my next period?

yeas you would make it 37 days if AF showed up then or if it show up today then 38days and so on

Hello ladies!

Hello lovely ladies

Thank you all in advance

And to you all!

What do you guys think?

Yes totally correct! Get bus missy catching that egg, bd for at least 3-4 days just to cover your bases. Good luck hun!:hugs:

Done, and will be done done and done hehe!!
Thankyou for your help, its vry much appriciated!
Im a simple soul and all this trying and planning malarky is confusing me to no end!! Haha!

sarah if you was due to ovulate then i dont think your will be due for AF in 3 days time.

sarah if you was due to ovulate then i dont think your will be due for AF in 3 days time.

confused?
im not due for af till 4th of next month :) ovulation was yesterday so am i on my 2WW till i test now?

yeah i actually just noticed that that is wrong! oops!!
so if i ov'd yesterday then a am now 1dpo is that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->