For the girls that are late....

Awesome :D
How on earth am i going to hold out! I will get the urge to poas!!

Hi everyone!

Last Period: 10/16
Period Due: cycles irregular lately but anytime from now up until 11/20 (day 36)
Tested: 11/12 (day 28, way too early!) and got BFN
Currently: Spotting brown/pink/light red for 4 days (since 11/14, day 30), no cramps but lately getting twinges in my stomach and was nauseous feeling for a few days. Other than that no symptoms of preg or AF.

Totally confused and wondering how long I can hold out to take another test.

Thanks to everyone for sharing and here's wishing you baby dust followed by crazy glue!!

Wanted to post my update.

Did the BD last night (purely for fun, def not a fertile time) and that seems to have given AF the kick start she needed. Woke up this morning to full on red bleeding so while I'm disappointed, it's actually nice to at least know what's going on. I had been spotting light for 5 days and that is very rare for me. I'm going to chock it up to having a small cervical polyp removed right before ovulation and hope this next cycle is more regular. I also think I'm going to start charting temp and cervical mucus this month. Just got the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility so once I get an accurate thermometer I should be good to start on cycle day 2.

Good luck to all those who are late, may you be surprised with a BFP very soon!!!!

well i wont want to see this thread die, i wish i can be here but i am on CD 1 grrr

Ok ladies... DONT give up, if that :witch: hasn't shown don't count yourself out! I almost did.....and I got my :bfp: today!!!! I am 11 days late and it showed FINALLY!!! I went to the doctors right away and she did a test and it was faint but POS!!!!! She wants me to come back on Monday to make sure its darker. There is hope! :)

:dust: to you all!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies... DONT give up, if that :witch: hasn't shown don't count yourself out! I almost did.....and I got my :bfp: today!!!! I am 11 days late and it showed FINALLY!!! I went to the doctors right away and she did a test and it was faint but POS!!!!! She wants me to come back on Monday to make sure its darker. There is hope! :)

:dust: to you all!!!!!!!!

congrats

So i have a question....when ur late does that change ur next cycle day? Do you still count and expect AF to come on ur regular day or do you count more days since late? I have a 35 day cycle now im late 2 days...does that make it 37 cycle day? for my next period?

yeas you would make it 37 days if AF showed up then or if it show up today then 38days and so on

Hm..people told me that it goes back to your normal cycle..

I'm 2 days late but I'm not getting too excited cos it's my 1st month off bc and maybe my body is getting back to routine,although when I have come off in the past I have gone back to a normal cycle straight away. If I havent come on by monday think I will test but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

well good luck girls and hope you get something this weekend

my af was due today and no show, I'm not getting any symptoms of af so I'm probably just being made to wait for the witch to appear! good luck ladies !!!!

Still no sign of AF but I feel periody so I think she is on the way.

Good luck to all the ladies who are testing x x x x

:dust:

good luck girls i hope the AF stays away and a BFP shows for you

Still no AF but have period stomach ache so I think today may be the day!!

I'm hoping not but it seems to be playing games with me at the moment.

Good luck to all you ladies x x x x

Still no AF but have period stomach ache so I think today may be the day!!

I'm hoping not but it seems to be playing games with me at the moment.

Good luck to all you ladies x x x x

fingers crossed for you hun keep us posted and if she dont then i hope its a BFP

your welcome, i cant wait to see the girls on this thread get a BFP that they have been waiting for, i am hoping to get mine xmas day

How long have you been trying? It's my 1st month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->