For the girls that are late....

Well, lots and lots of luck and baby dust to you x x x x x

two days late now and still getting a :bfn: grrrrr I hope af doesn't appear although I'm feeling a little bit crampy *panic attack* really hoping the :witch: will stay away :nope::cry: feeeling really silly for having tested grrrr don't know what came over me, well going to see new moon today so that should help take my mind off it for a little bit :flower: good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

A week late. Tested 3 days ago and BFN..dont know what to think/do anymore just hope witch arrives soon so i can start my new cycle...!

Hi everyone!

Ive just joined up as I came across this site when looking for answers.

Im 12 days late with preg symptoms and :bfn: tests.

I went to the doctor today who was horrid and said my symptoms were prob in my head as she said "if you want something bad enuf you can make yourself believe anything"

Im getting so fed-up now, id rather :witch: arrived than go thro all this as its all I think about!

:dust:

Hi everyone!

Ive just joined up as I came across this site when looking for answers.

Im 12 days late with preg symptoms and :bfn: tests.

I went to the doctor today who was horrid and said my symptoms were prob in my head as she said "if you want something bad enuf you can make yourself believe anything"

Im getting so fed-up now, id rather :witch: arrived than go thro all this as its all I think about!

:dust:
I'm only 4 days late but I know what you mean, this wait will leave me either bald/grey headed :haha:

urghhhh doctors can be such crabby bast***s !!! they're not good for anything anymore, did you tell her where to stick her advice!! honestly whats wrong with them they act like the appointment is a something they owe you,like they're doing you a massive favour by listening, its their job to listen!!! bad enough appt are only allowed to last 10mins, you're there for a problem, if you weren't worrying about it you wouldn't go! if i needed an opinion I would ask someone you go to the doctors to get proof not to speak to agony aunt!!! its like they give multiple excuses to get out of tests which take a matter of minutes!!!! I hope news arrives for you soon :) any is better than none althought :bfp: would be great :hugs:

thanks so much!

I felt like a fool when I come out of the doctors!

Heres to lots of :bfp: for everyone before Christmas!

Sending everyone :dust:

xxx

whoop whooop lets all hope BFP come for us for xmas xxxxxxxxxxxx

that would be the best present ever :) :happydance:

AAGGHHH!!

After loads of :bfn: this morning I got a :bfp:

Im still in shock!!

sending you all :dust:

xxxxx

AAGGHHH!!

After loads of :bfn: this morning I got a :bfp:

Im still in shock!!

sending you all :dust:

xxxxx

omg thats so great...i actually felt emotional reading that divabell... what a wonderful xmas present for you..

i wish you all the joy for christmas what wonderful news for u xxxxx

im soooo jealous everyone is getting preg and not me....arghhhhhhh whats wrong with meee hahah

im emotional now :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

its like my eggs helllo there :ignore::ignore::gun:

Hey girls,

Im on CD30...AF was due yesterday but so far nada. zilcho.

Tested this morning using CB digi - BFN :cry:

Have no idea what my 'cycle' is as I have only just come off the pill so I guess its just a waiting game now (Im not charting either so I have no idea when I OV'ed, if I even did)

I feel crampy; it doesn't feel the same as 'normal' AF cramping but then I don't think I have ever paid this much attention to what my body is doing. Have had a few other 'possible symptoms' - loads of EWCM in the last couple of days, pinching/pulling in abdomen, mega nipples (and bloody sore too) and some very prominent blue veins on the (.Y.) and lower abdomen but that isn't exactly conclusive evidence right???! (if only)

Holding onto the very slim hope that the teeny tiny bit of brown discharge in my CM on Weds (25th) was IB but trying not to pin my hopes on that.

Stay back, AF, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :nope:

Hey girls,

Im on CD30...AF was due yesterday but so far nada. zilcho.

Tested this morning using CB digi - BFN :cry:

Have no idea what my 'cycle' is as I have only just come off the pill so I guess its just a waiting game now (Im not charting either so I have no idea when I OV'ed, if I even did)

I feel crampy; it doesn't feel the same as 'normal' AF cramping but then I don't think I have ever paid this much attention to what my body is doing. Have had a few other 'possible symptoms' - loads of EWCM in the last couple of days, pinching/pulling in abdomen, mega nipples (and bloody sore too) and some very prominent blue veins on the (.Y.) and lower abdomen but that isn't exactly conclusive evidence right???! (if only)

Holding onto the very slim hope that the teeny tiny bit of brown discharge in my CM on Weds (25th) was IB but trying not to pin my hopes on that.Stay back, AF, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :nope:

lets hope you get the xmas present you want...fingers crossed its a good sign :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxx

lets hope you get the xmas present you want...fingers crossed its a good sign :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxx

Thanks hun (I would roll in the babydust, shower in the babydust, hell, I'd EAT the babydust if I thought it might help :haha:)

Come on little embbie, I know your in there, stop hiding.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->