For the girls that are late....

Sorry all- don't have MSN so can't chat online Grrr! Oh well, I can always reply to you all on here!

Hi Ladies, I don't know if I can be included in this or not I'm nearing day 50 of this cycle. I poas saturday and BFN so looks like another long cycle for me my last one was 58 days :(

ive never felt so sure that this is it.. but hey :shrug: i could be wrong and if i am.. ill be so crushed.. back to square one.. and if its bfp.. then i know summit is wrong cuz my last cycle was 100 days long :cry: and i will be going to the doc if i get neg... im praying i dont have pcos.. :(

Babyhopes I sympathise with you - 100 days long is not a joke! I do have borderline PCOS so that is another complication to add to my dilemma, and the fact that I am 37 also means that time is not on my side. Good luck all and here's wishing everybody a:bfp: and no visit from the Halloween :witch:.
:dust: to all

thanks hun :hugs: im glad we all have each other for comfort cuz ttc is more stressful than i thought!

im getting such bad cramps now... still like a pulling feeling :shrug:

omg ladies as i was typing to reply i had this sudden really bad pain in my tummy :shock: it hurt so badly i was doubled over... i hope thats not a bad sign :cry:

omg ladies as i was typing to reply i had this sudden really bad pain in my tummy :shock: it hurt so badly i was doubled over... i hope thats not a bad sign :cry:

i had this last night it was like i was going to be sick with it and cry my eyes out but today its fine nothing is there

Sorry all- don't have MSN so can't chat online Grrr! Oh well, I can always reply to you all on here!

its very easy to set up a msn acct if you wanted it lol. as soon as u d 100 posts u can talk in the site chat room lol

im currently trying not to throw up :(
Is a acidy sicky feeling a sign?

Hi Ladies, I don't know if I can be included in this or not I'm nearing day 50 of this cycle. I poas saturday and BFN so looks like another long cycle for me my last one was 58 days :(

when is your period due?

this is driving me insane! I really need to know!!! lol
So far have sicky acidy feeling - not actually been sick yet though.
A bit headachy but nothing too major
Have kinda dull period pains with a small bloody mucousal discarge which is now stopped
Sleepy
Hot sweats lol

Im not going mental right, those are all signs arnt they!!
plus the fact that im 3 weeks late.

damn the 5 bfn's though :(
May just go doctors tommorrow actually

My clear blue fertility monitor was flashing at day 32 ish. My last cycle was 58 days so I never know when AF is due

My clear blue fertility monitor was flashing at day 32 ish. My last cycle was 58 days so I never know when AF is due

have you thought about talking to doctor to see if there is anything to help you bring the periods back to normal?

aclio i totally empathise with u hun.. my last cycle was 100 days long... it drove me to tears every night i got so pee'd off that bought a pack of angus castus and took 3 a day (more than i sud of) and well af finally showed lol.

i hope im late cuz im preg this time not like last time...

aclio i totally empathise with u hun.. my last cycle was 100 days long... it drove me to tears every night i got so pee'd off that bought a pack of angus castus and took 3 a day (more than i sud of) and well af finally showed lol.

i heard bad things about angus castus so i stopped taking it, because i didnt know when i was ovulating and the oulating tests never picks up so i think i missed the timing lol

I spoke to them about 3 weeks ago. I've got a slip to have 21 day bloods when AF does arrive but that could be any time. They said they want to check all my hormone levels etc before they give me clomid to help ovulation. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15 now 28

I did mention agnus castus to my doctor but he didn't want me messing around till I've had the bloods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->