For the ladies expecting after Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are like me but I absolutley LOVE every part of Christmas(Yes even the spending!) and since Im going to be pregnant this Christmas, I think its going to be an extra special one! Atleast Il have an excuse for stuffing my gut with seconds on the turkey!!:)

Anyway just wonderd if you were all going to go out in the January sales and save on toys for when your LO's will be older? By Christmas next year LO will be 7 months old and Im not sure whether to go and buy toys etc for the following Christmas as they'll be alot cheaper! And if the credit crunch gets any worse, I wont be able to afford much next year.

So was just wondering really on what you all were planning?

Ashleigh
Xx

If you can afford it, and have storage space (something that seems scarce around my house. lol) then why not. Just don't get too carried away, as you will see stuff at this time next year that you can't live without, and will have to buy. Just don't double spend. Have fun shopping!

Thank you x
Good point about the space! I wont get too much as Id probably forget about them by next Christmas and I dont want to take out all the fun of Christmas shopping next year! :)
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583