for the people that know the gender

boys04

Reaction score
Wonder if any of you great ladies can help me did any of you post a scan picture on here and get people guessing the sex. Did the guesses all point to one sex and if so were the guesses right. I have 90% guessing a boy so after knowing if the over all guesses are the right ones.

Yep hun i posted here and got friends/family to guess with both my pgs. First time, I was the ONLY one who said boy, everyone else said girl. My son is 2 this month :p. this time, there was only about 3/20 approx (on here) that said girl, so majority was boy.. Its a girl heh, again I knew she was a girl. Point is, guessing from a scan pic isnt very accurate and you will always get mixed responses.. What does your gut tell you :) I'd be more inclined to trust that

I had posted my scan photos on here. Almost everyone said boy. And sure enough, from my later scans, it looks like we're having a boy. :flower:

well I have 5 boys already so my gut is saying a boy/girl really. My head is thinking girl no way after 5 and everyone on here says boy. I was told over 2 years ago by one lady I would have a boy which I did then a girl and did something off ebay which also said a girl. I know I have no chance really and when I moan about another boy my mam and family just jump down me and says well get shot of the baby then:cry:

Wow thats harsh! Surely having 5 boys they could understand your want for a girl? Unfortunately hun its pot luck, we get what we're given.. Fx its a little girl for you!x

Well I will say when I posted my scan picture on here, a majority of them said HE was a girl. Well.... yeah, no, he is all boy. It was confirmed at both my 18 and 29 week scan he was a boy. So, don't always go by other peoples guesses. Crossing my fingers you have a little lady in there xx

I was convinced LO was a boy, and 90 percent of the guesses on here were boy, and sure enough, she is a little girl. I wouldn't put too much thought into those guesses, they seem to be off by quite a bit sometimes.

I feel like a right cow of a mother. If the midwife says boy I will be gutted but I will and have just got on with it. This is my last as getting my husband to get the snip after this. I just want one girl to help me around the house and do girl things. I mean with 6 boys in this house its all computer games and fighting etc etc.

I posted and pretty much everyone said girl and they were right!
However, I've seen other scans and they've really looked like one gender or the other and it's been wrong, so you can't know for sure! x

Most of my guesses on here were girl, and sure enough , she is a girl :flower: hope you get your little princess hun! xx

i didnt post a pic as i didnt get one until i knew the gender. But i did post my symptoms vs the sypmtoms of my DD and they were completely opposite and sure enough it was a boy this time around! Have your prevouse symptoms been the same or different? I know its just old wives tales but you never know?

Have you posted your pics on ingender.com? I've found the ladies on there to be pros at the nub theory! The only problem is, the site is down 90% of the time, but it's worth giving it a go!

All the best with your baby. You're not at all horrible to be hoping for a girl after your boys. I think your family are probably just trying to keep you realistic and prevent you from getting into a depression, but sometimes being cold and matter-of-fact like that isn't how we want people to act. xxxx

I posted my 12 week scan pic on here and nearly everyone said boy and was confirmed boy at 20week scan :)

i didn't have to ask for people to guess you could tell very easily from the scan pics, my sons balls were quite obvious. LOL

:xmas13:

Yep hun i posted here and got friends/family to guess with both my pgs. First time, I was the ONLY one who said boy, everyone else said girl. My son is 2 this month :p. this time, there was only about 3/20 approx (on here) that said girl, so majority was boy.. Its a girl heh, again I knew she was a girl. Point is, guessing from a scan pic isnt very accurate and you will always get mixed responses.. What does your gut tell you :) I'd be more inclined to trust that

Haha - my 'gut' said girl, and he is very much a little boy!!!!!!

I got all girl guesses based on the nub shot on my 12 week scan, my gut feeling was a girl and i've had girl confirmed 3 times at 20+ week scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->