For those feeling movement at 19 weeks.

Lillybloss

Reaction score
I just wondered how often u feel ur baby move in a day?? I know at this stage they can still hide and get in funny positions. But I would say I feel my baby a few times a day everyday but nothing regular. Is that normal??

I'm only a day in front of you and I don't feel anything regularly yet. Probably a couple of times a day, mostly at night when I'm lying down x

I feel it normally at night when I'm trying to sleep. Only feel the odd kick tho never more than 2 max in a row and then it all goes quiet for a few hours.

Thanks guys that's made me feel better. Like I say I feel baby everyday just nothing regular but if that's normal then that's good.

It's all normal :). I didnt feel bubs for 3/4 days and started to worry only to get a nice big kick harder than any s/he had done before. Maybe some quiet rest time was needed to get more strength. When are u due?x

I'm due the 26th of October. Got my 20 weeks scan tomorrow. Can't wait to see baby again.

Ahhh lucky u I don't have mine til 13th :( I'm due 25 oct tho

I feel quite a few times a day when im sat down resting, i now know the difference between the baby moving and my own body doing something. And also when im in bed at night when im just led still. :)

I was only feeling the odd kick here and there. The rest was just her pushing towards the front of my belly (giving it a tight/tingly feeling).

It can depend on your weight and placenta positioning as to how much/when you can feel movement, too.

I feel kicks, some days he is an active little one and other days hardly feel a thing and some days a few kicks during the day. Totally normal for them to have quiet times.

I only ever feel baby when Im sat, I very rarely, if at all feel baby when Im led down.

Usually feel baby quite often a day, Id say atleast 20 times. Wriggling and kicking etc.

Was quiet for 2-3 days recently though and only felt baby 5 or 6 times a day, but now baby is back bouncing on my bladder and partying in there!

Can a baby move too much?! Sure I didnt feel my son move this amount, hope it doesnt mean baby will be this active when older and walking lol.

xx

At 19 weeks the movement was very very irregular, I would go hours/days without feeling a thing. It was 25+ weeks before movements were consistent and I could feel them often. . .I asked at my 24 week appointment (because I hadn't felt him for a whole day) and she said until 26-28 weeks you really can't worry too much about movement.

They are so small at 19 weeks still that any change in their position can affect how and when you feel them :)

I started getting movement at 17 weeks. I am now 21 weeks and even though the movement is stronger I still only feel her once or twice a day for about 15 minutes.Withmy first I didn't get regular movement until about 24-25 weeks.

Im one day behind you, and i only feel him/her last thing at night, just as im falling asleep. i never feel him/her during the day. hope that helps?

I felt 3 "pops" 2 weeks ago, and since then nothing but the occasional "gurgles" that I can't distiniguish from gas?

I typically feel movement at least once a day now. But can't count on anything being regular until about 26-28 weeks.

yayy im due on the 16th aswell! :)

I was abit worried because I felt it alot, and now I only feel a few little taps during the evening :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->