for those of u with a boy and girl

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by Mummy2B1989, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Mummy2B1989

Mummy2B1989 Well-Known Member

anyone got a boy and girl that share a bedroom? My son id almost 2 and im 6 weeks pregnant. If I have a girl im going to need to redecorate slightly. Anyone got any tips on colours/space savers?

X

2. Duejan2012

Duejan2012 mommy of dd, ds, & preggo

i just did a half and half thing lol.

3. minties

minties Complete

Ours don't share yet (Sophie isn't STTN) but when they do, the room will stay the same. It's pretty neutral already,

4. mlyn26

mlyn26 Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine

I have a 15 month old son and due a girl in 8 weeks. The room is neutral and we'll just try and personalise their space a little.

5. Katy_28

Katy_28 Wife & Mummy of 2

We went for 3 white walls and a turquoise feature wall, we then put up colourful bunting and numbers/alphabet posters to bring in a range of other colours :) For space savers, we got colourful storage boxes for underneath our son's cot and our daughter's toddler bed. I thought it would be quite cramped, but they've got a lot of space because of the way we organised the furniture xx

6. freckleonear

freckleonear Crunchy mummy

I have just moved my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter into the same bedroom. They have a space theme, with planets of the solar system wall stickers and glowing stars on the ceiling. They have the same bedding but it is reversible, so my son has the side with space rockets and my daughter uses the side with "twinkle twinkle little stars".

7. kimberleyrobx

kimberleyrobx Well-Known Member

Emily, my 2 year old has her own room but it is very small and until we move house nathan will be bunking in my bedroom with me. But as soon as we move they will be sharing a bedroom xx