For those of us due between 5-10-15 and 5-19-15

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
I am excited. My due date is 5-14-15 and I have just realized this is a palindrome! ( the same forwards and backwards!) ha, I'm kind of a weird math/ numbers person.. And the dates this whole week will be palindromes, just thought these dates will make great birth dates!
Now I went over a week overdue with both of my other pregnancies, so I believe I have no shot in hell of actually having baby born on one of these dates, but I'm still excited and hoping for it to happen!
Ok yes random I know, just thought it was kind of cool!

Ooh that's cool! Although technically my dd is 8th June (lmp) they will induce me at 37 weeks, after my loss, so that would make it 18th May. However in UK we write the dates the other way round, 18-5-15 so it doesn't quite work here lol! ALthough if my dates changed by 3 days and that changed my inducement day to 15th, that would look quite cool - 15-5-15!! All the 5's!!

I'm due 5-10-15 - I really hope the baby doesn't come early. ;) I love date stuff like that (I also like 5-10-15 since it's 5+10=15; I also think 5-5-15 would be good enough, lol).

haha.
yeah in the UK you write the dates dfferently, so i guess it only applies to US women!
im jealous youre due 5-10-15! if that was mine and i went a week over i would still get my fun date! im sure baby wont come before 5-21-14!! but im hoping!

5-15-15 would be the best.... I'd be willing to go 5 days over again (my DD was induced at 8 days late). Hear that, LO? Lol. :)

5-11-15 - Wow! So cool, I would have never noticed that. I don't have high hopes of baby actually coming that week, but we'll see. (DD came at 41+1)

Thats cool. I am due 5-13-15 but probably wont happen with twins. I would love to even make it to 37 weeks let alone 40. My moms birthday is the 12th so i was really excited thinking the baby could come that day. But now i dont have much hope.

my daughter is 14/3/14 which I think is pretty cool. I'm due on the 20th, but I need another c-section so I might get them to do 15/5/15 which would be equally good.

My friend had a daughter born on a palindrome date and they called her Hannah as that's a palindromic name.

I'm the week after, but not so special here in the UK

My friend had a daughter born on a palindrome date and they called her Hannah as that's a palindromic name.

I'm the week after, but not so special here in the UK

Ha Hannah! Interesting!
If it were a boy, do you think they'd have used Bob?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->