For those of you ttc #2 or more, what are you looking forward to most about your next

edthedog

Baking another pink one! #4
Reaction score
Well, as the title says really! Apart from the obvious of having another beautiful little squidgey in your life, what things do you look forward to?

Mine are: having a bump and an excuse to go 'ahhh' and 'eee' whilst clutching my back everytime I get up off the sofa, the excitement of getting near my due date, the closeness of breastfeeding again(not starting a debate here, personally I loved it but know it isn't possible/wanted by everyone), and the little bit of time I get with the new baby in hospital before we go home and the chaos starts!!!

Anyone else?

xxxx

I can't wait for the bump, I love my growing belly, the feel of little bub wriggling around inside and the excuse to sit back and put your feet up whilst everyone fusses over you ;)

A lovely big bump and the kicks. I really enjoy being pregnant once I get past the spewing stage!

I cant wait to try to breastfeed again, it didn't work out with my dd so Im hoping the 2nd time will be the charm:winkwink:

Breast feeding :) loved every minute of it and broke my heart when the time came to stop.
Also looking forward to maternity leave as it means I will get more evening time with DD which I miss terribly at the moment. (I only get to put her to bed 2 nights a week)

And cuddles!!!! DD is a very active child and doesn't want/need as many cuddles as she used to :( looking forward to cuddley naps again!

The bump of course! I didn't really enjoy my bump the first time because everything was so nerve wrecking. But this time I am definitely going to endulge in maternity fashion and lots of pictures!

The kicks...oh how I loved to feel my son move around in my belly!

Watching my son interact with his sibling...I can't wait to see how he adjusts to being a big brother :bike:

Seeing my hubby take care of a baby...there is something so attractive about watching a man be nurturing...

:headspin:Maternity leave! Self explainatory

I can't wait to just be pregnant again! Also, we have decided not to find out the sex of our next until birth so that in itself is pretty exciting!

I can't wait for the growing bump, and finding out the sex, it is all so very exciting!!!

I cant wait to be pregnant in 2014 (fingers crossed)
I also love having a bump,and just loved being pregnant,it made me feel so special and was truly one of the happiest times in my life.
We have decided to not find out the sex next time,so all very exciting.
:dust:

Bump! First kicks & seeing the baby in the scan for the first time- also hearing the heartbeat, so amazing! Shopping for new maternity wear & nursery stuff- & maybe even pink stuff, who knows! Lol breastfeeding for sure, & hopefully DS being loving to his little bro/sis! Lol

NOT looking forward to: sickness, not being able to have juicy steak!! Doing everything for the last time & stopping BF (I was heartbroken last time but consoled myself with the idea if have a second chance, we're not planning on having more than 2 so it will be a bit sad that this will be the last time I'm pregnant & breastfeeding).

Xx

Oh yes, I forgot about the kicks! Loved every single one of them, especially towards the end when you can actually see them through your clothes.

Had bad HG both pregnancies and so highly likely to get it again but as the next one will be our last I am determined to enjoy every single second!

Good choice for those of you who don't find out the sex; know it's very much personal preference but didn't with either of mine and both were the best surprises I will ever experience, esp my daughter as I was 100% sure I was having another boy! Was in Tesco 12 hours after my section buying anything pink I could lay my hands on :)

And second the sadness about it being the last time bfing - DDself weaned at 9 months and I have missed it every day since so can't wait to do it again but know I will be sad that it will be that last time. Like I say - will be enjoying every single second of it all this time.

Good luck to everyone xxxx

All of it!

I enjoyed my pregnancy (apart from nerves and the few trips to hospital because bean wasn't wriggling as much!), I took a pic each week of my bump from 6 weeks to 38 weeks, loved feeling him wriggling around, getting prepared etc.

I'm also looking forward to BFing again, trying cloth nappies and most of all making Jacob a big brother xx

All of it!

I enjoyed my pregnancy (apart from nerves and the few trips to hospital because bean wasn't wriggling as much!), I took a pic each week of my bump from 6 weeks to 38 weeks, loved feeling him wriggling around, getting prepared etc.

I'm also looking forward to BFing again, trying cloth nappies and most of all making Jacob a big brother xx

Oh God, all of it, I love being pregnant. I am looking forward to the bump and the wiggles. Having nice hair and no spots! And those amazing, amazing scans. It gives me butterflies just thinking about it!

I am not looking forward to the 1st trimester and morning sickness! Or the endless worrying in the earlier weeks (before first scan and movement). I'm hoping to be less worried this time in general and enjoy every moment :)

Everything I loved it all apart from morning sickness but even then it reassured me things were ok! Most of all tho introducing my dd to her new baby sibling :)

to do everything I couldnt do last time (lost job, became homeless and went into labor early, son was stillborn but luckily revived but I hemorrhaged so missed everything)

telling people
shopping
decorating nursery
holding my baby (didnt get to hold DS until he was at least 8 hours old)
breastfeeding
getting to go home and not have to stay in the hellhole hospital
birthing classes
having the birth I want (my way not the bitchy midwife from hells way)
having OH feel first kick
not having to try and fit into sleeping on a 2 seat sofa with my 8 month bump
having money to actually eat when I have cravings

I'm new here trying for my 3rd want a girl any suggestions? We tried last month but my cm never gt thin

I'm new here trying for my 3rd want a girl any suggestions? We tried last month but my cm never gt thin

have you tried Preseed? it mimics fertile CM and is sperm friendly. Also, there are BD methods you can try for gender swaying but I am not sure what they entail.

to do everything I couldnt do last time (lost job, became homeless and went into labor early, son was stillborn but luckily revived but I hemorrhaged so missed everything)

telling people
shopping
decorating nursery
holding my baby (didnt get to hold DS until he was at least 8 hours old)
breastfeeding
getting to go home and not have to stay in the hellhole hospital
birthing classes
having the birth I want (my way not the bitchy midwife from hells way)
having OH feel first kick
not having to try and fit into sleeping on a 2 seat sofa with my 8 month bump
having money to actually eat when I have cravings

Oh my JJKCB, sounds like you had a really tough time. Makes me realise how much I take for granted.

Good to hear you're in a better position this time and I hope the whole experience will be a much more positive one for you next time round xxxx

I can't wait for the bump and the excitement of it all, all the planning and feeling the kicks, soo exciting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->