For those of you who have a Mamas and Papas pliko pramette...

porkypig

Reaction score
can you take the actual fabric part off and wash it in the washing machine? my bottle leaked and some milk has split inside and its driving me nuts coz i want t take it off xx:cry:

i have one but im not sure, id say just look about for zips and poppers and see what it does, well thats what id do anyway. good luck with your cleaning mission

I'm sure it tells you in the instructions that you can take the cover off and wash it.
Yeah it does, just found the instructions online
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/downl...ms-Pushchairs/Pushchairs/Pramette Inst V6.pdf

Yup you can. Just watch for any wee plastic insets coming out. I was left wondering what the hell was in my machine when I washed mine.

As the others have said, yes you can. It fits pretty snug though, be careful in trying to take it off. :hugs:

Thanks everyone. i managed to hand wash the stain out, but i will be putting it in the machinexxx

I always wash my pushchair covers on a low temp :)
Theres wee plastic 'hook' things on the side parts they can be awkward to pop out the first time and I *think* there are poppers under the seat? It is easier to start at the foot rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->