For those scared of vomiting (emetophobic)

jjbump

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Just thought I'd post in the first tri now that I've had my baby. I just wanted to put some of your minds at ease - those of you that are fearful of being sick. I was so terrified of being sick, but I managed to get through the whole pregnancy without vomiting at all!

I had bad nausea in the first tri, which went eventually by week 20. I was scared of labour because so many people told me most women are sick. Thankfully I wasn't!

Good luck to all the emetophobes out there.

xx

Making it through without vomiting is my goal! I've had a few close calls so far. I'm only at 6 weeks, so I've got a ways to go, though. I just hate hate hate HATE throwing up. The last time I did was 10 years ago, and I really would love for that to be my last time EVER!

I made it through my last pregnancy, and this one so far - though I have had much worse nausea this time around.
Still managed to get by without the dreaded vom, even though some nights I felt sooo sick! xx

Hugs to all you emetophobes! :hugs:

All you success stories please keep posting! It's giving me hope! Most of what I hear from people is that they threw up for months and months. It's kind of cruel some of the stories people tell expectant mothers!

I am emetophobic and have made it through two pregnancies and two deliveries without vomiting. So far so good with this pregnancy, too. Hope that gives you some hope SpunkyMunkey. :thumbup:

We told my husband's grandmother, tonight, that we are pregnant. He told her my goal is to not throw up. She is my hero! She said she never threw up once in her 6 pregnancies! She is my inspiration! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->