For those who are already mamas..

skperreault

Reaction score
Hi mamas!
Hubby and I are thinking about starting our family feb 2017. Neither of us have children so it is all new to us. How long did it take you guys to get pregnant with baby number 1??

2 months for me, this time around I am on 6 months ttc

2nd month. I don't know if it will be as easy the second time around as we have less quality time to ourselves and are much more tired now! Good luck when it's your time.

2 cycles after being off birth control for 3 months.

I thought I might have conceived the first cycle but ended up with an early period by a week.

36 year old at the time.

Good luck hun For the average couple it can happen within a year. I will not mention how long it took me to get pregnant with my first child because it will not give you any hope I was one of the unlucky ones who had a very hard time getting pregnant.

Took a year to get a successful pregnancy going with #1. (9 months trying, then miscarried, then got preggo on the first cycle TTC again)

Good luck hun!

18 months with #1, 3 months with #2 (first month after stopping BF), and first month with #3 (we were pretty shocked lol)

I have PCOS which seems to have hugely improved after pregnancy - in the 18 months it took to get pregnant first time, I only had one period. After having babies, it's been much more regular.

It took 12 mths for us, although I think we weren't as prepared as we could have been. This time we've had 6 mths wtt and I've been making diet changes and tracking my cycles so better idea of O. Really hope it pays off! Good luck hope it happens quickly for you xx

I fell pregnant accidentally not long after getting with my OH, then again 18 months later when on the pill (miscarried both times) then 2 years later I fell pregnant again (ectopic) and six months after that I fell pregnant with my rainbow.

Pregnancy 1-3 was unplanned, we used contraception for 6 months after my ectopic as the drugs which I was treated with could cause birth defects if I fell quicker. We fell pregnant the first cycle where we didn't prevent.

First baby 5 cycles ;) bc pill till mid may got pg im october
Second baby, got off bc pill in january and condoms untill ttc in april and got pg in first try :)

1.5 years of irregular cycles, got pregnant on 4th try of clomid for #1. For #2, got pregnant on 1st try and for #3, got pregnant on 1st try but mjscarried at 5 weeks +. Got pregnant again on 3rd cycle post MC.

All the best with your TTC! I would say, don't wait too long to start trying, cos usually it takes a bit longer for the first baby. You might be one of the exceptional few lucky ones though!

DD 2 months
Bubba we lost 2 months
DS straight after mc

Nearly 4 years, but I have problems, such as PCOS, and needed help. :flower:

First try.
No predicting what way u will go hon.
U wont know until u try ��
Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics